Things You Unironically Like?

Lazy Town. Me and my sister used to watch it everyday and we were too old for it then. XD

Vaporwave, I absolutely love Blank Banshee :x

Last edited:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys Rick Astley. :p The most unconventional thing for me would be enjoying things outside of my demographic like some modern kids cartoons & even Animal Crossing. The latter is something people here seem to forget is marketed towards kids and is seen as socially unacceptable for a grown ass man to play. :p

I like to collect cosplay outfits and anime merch of my favourite characters and shows. I'm obsessed omg.

i unironically like music by avril lavigne
if people don't like avril thats their problem tbh

anyways,
the pokemon anime, newer seasons of spongebob (lower quality, clearly, but its still enjoyable), fnaf, unova, evangelion 3.0

I unironically like a lot of dubstep/electronic music, pretty much all the meme music and Shrek :p

I like the Unova and Kalos regions. I also don't mind the Five Nights at Freddy's games.

Spongebob. And I know it's a popular show, we probably all watched it, but I mean, even like Spongebob branded things... they still appeal to me and I want to buy them all? Like when I was 7 I used to have Spongebob everything, and even though I outgrew all that stuff I miss it and still want it back... =[ I have a Spongebob nightlight in my room and saved some old school folders and calendar pages I cut up in the garage somewhere...

I like basically all memes and laugh at basically all of them.
I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
I really like Japanese styled items and collect them.
Obsessed with Animal Crossing and its merchandise, including those darned amiibo cards!
Can't stop eating sweets.
Purple is my aesthetic.
But I like pink, blue and white too.
Really getting into minimalism lately. Not so much where everything is bare and boring but more so that everything looks less and organized nicely with negative space.
I still like anime but definitely not as obsessed as I was. Now I'm moving back towards western shows, including live action ones and giving those a shot. To me, the majority of anime is the same **** over and over again, unless you find those rare gems.
I love shows with actual stories to tell and characters to make grow instead of crappy jokes or fanservice as a sad attempt at entertainment.
I really like electronic music and vaporwave.
Classical is nice too, like piano.
Love me some Tumblr that posts positivity messages to help me not want to die and the dankest memes to give my life some meaning.
I read soooooo many improving your life articles on the internet. I swear I have read them all by now.
I love looking at small room designs and organizing tips.
Loooooove ASMR!

i unironically like music by avril lavigne, and meme songs. i said it, i do in fact like the rick roll song. thanks.

how about you guys what do you like but you "shouldn't" like ?

To me, I will like what I like regardless of what others think.

To answer your question, I do have to admit that I look forward to my orthodontist appointments as I like the feeling of all of the pressure that is applied from the minute they tighten them. Although I think this has to do with how self-conscious I felt of my teeth when they were crooked, I suppose the feeling reminds me that I'm on the road of recovery. My teeth were so horrific before, I daren't smile out in public or in front of people. It's quite daunting to believe that I'm getting them off soon, it's just made me realize how time whizzes by. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy my time as a brace face but I'm now definitely ready as well as looking forward to getting them off.

Sonic games asdfldksjf only like the ones from the early 2000s, they're just really nostalgic and fun when you're bored! Like Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure and the Sonic Advance series are so fun wth.

The voice of Scott Ferrall. Most people who know of him say he has a terrible, grating "smoker's voice", but there's something about it that I like. A few years ago, I used to tune into his late night radio show (Ferrall On The Bench) almost every time it was on, even though I don't care for sports (I guess it helped that he's also a funny guy who talked about random stuff not related to sports). I mostly stopped listening to him after he stopped broadcasting on that radio station in 2020.

The only thing coming to mind is that my favorite stage on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe happens to be Mount Wario. I hate winter as a season and snow. Mount Wario is winter-themed track.

Back