• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Ciaran said:
Waluigi said:
A means of transportation. Preferably a bicycle, cars would take up too much space.
A bigger area.
An actual job, maybe you could keep working for Nook when you feel like it after you're done the first few chores.
A bigger house.
More pocket space, or a way to get more.
A drastic change to grass regrowth and wear.
1. Stupid, it takes two minutes to walk around town
2. good
3. Ruins what animal crossing is all about
4. Good
5. Good.
6. Could be good.
But if the world is much bigger, then why not? And even if it is in the game, which is unlikely, it'll probably be optional anyway.

Something that would stop the game becoming boring so quickly. I don't know what exactly, but hey, that's up to the game designers.

If you could make your own hats like ToonTownLeroy said.Ive been drawing some pokemon caps like a Mudkip Cap and a LickyLicky Cap.Currently working on a Tsutarja one.It would be awesome cuz I dont have to hack to make awesome hats :D

Bikes
Better camera control
Faster speed
More rooms
Bigger towns
Pokemon stuff

Edit: Just a fan of pokemon.

bennyzv1 said:
we should get cars and stuff
Personally, Animal Crossing will lose its touch. The reason why I think cars wouldn't work is because the town is set in like a country area, where the grass is green, there are trees, and very little civilization. Hence why Nintendo added the city area, so you can see the contrast between the two. The bus WAS a good idea because it was only used for visiting the city.
In my opinion, I want to keep my future Celestic town in AC3DS a nice town, not a polluted city. Also, your town is small. There's no point in having a car. It's easier to walk.
However, if we were to have some form of transportation, I would definitely suggest a bike.

If they want to make the perfect game, I suggest that they take Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube, upgrade it without changing things, put it on to a 3DS cartridge if possible and finally add WPA Wi-Fi which doesn't require router tweaking or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. ;)

JasonBurrows said:
If they want to make the perfect game, I suggest that they take Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube, upgrade it without changing things and add Wi-Fi. ;)
That does sound good and all but one question...

How do they upgrade it without changing anything?

JasonBurrows said:
Jrrj15 said:
JasonBurrows said:
Graphical upgrades etc.
Oh mkay
I believe that Animal Crossing 3DS would be a million seller if they did that what I posted above.
Sometimes a nostalgia trip is good for people.
That's a stupid idea, I want a new game, not a port.

And transportation in the town is a bad idea, it's fun to walk somewhere, but get distracted by a fish/bug/neighbour.

If you were whizzing around all the time on a bike, you'd miss some of that stuff.

strikingmatches said:
Oh..

BRING BACK PORTER AND HIS BUDDY AND HIS TRAIN.:)
You mean the monkey? I miss him

Bring back those balls that appeared in the summer that you could kick around.
And those little events Copper (Cooper)? did sometimes.

Ricano said:
strikingmatches said:
Oh..

BRING BACK PORTER AND HIS BUDDY AND HIS TRAIN.:)
You mean the monkey? I miss him

Bring back those balls that appeared in the summer that you could kick around.
And those little events Copper (Cooper)? did sometimes.
Yuh

And I agree bring back the soccer balls, and the aerobics.

i cant wait for the new animal crossing to come out
all my game systems were stolen. my wii, all my nintendo ds's. old game boys, all my games (except acww) were stolen

i hope the game has new music and im pretty sure it does. i hope it has new ways to play

I'd love to see the islands again, this time 2 or 3 of them with different biomes on each.
Also, removing the city would be a must :x
More fruit and vegetation variety would be nice, too.

Back