• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Wii U

I was super disappointed after getting my 3DS at launch. THERE WERE NO ****ING GAMES. The Wii U has better launch games, but none of them make me want to get it right away. I think they forgot that games make the actual console.

I know, I just have this feeling that most of the games feel like tech demos. I don't know, maybe its just me.

Honestly, this alone is enough to make me get the system. It looks beautiful. Some of those lighting effects too...

Pokes_New_Super_Mario_Bros_WiiU.png

NSMBU_Crystal_Caverns_moving.png
new-super-mario-bros-u-1.png

68.png

41.png
40.png

28.png

16.png

^ Yeah that's why I plan on getting it, too. the graphics and **** are really great

If there is a Zelda game coming out anytime next year for the Wii U, that'll probably be the trigger for me to buy it.

It looks really good but I know I'm not going to be able to afford it, especially with there only being two games announced I like for it. But at least when it comes out there will be people here who will be showing stuff on it.

If there is a Zelda game coming out anytime next year for the Wii U, that'll probably be the trigger for me to buy it.

It looks really good but I know I'm not going to be able to afford it, especially with there only being two games announced I like for it. But at least when it comes out there will be people here who will be showing stuff on it.
Zelda is a smack for me: I'm buying it
But right now, I only think Nintendo Land and NSMBU are worth it. The Wii U is almost a bit pointless for me since its more family oriented, only me and my brother would play it.

I am hoping that on Friday, November 30th, I would be able to purchase myself a Nintendo Wii U Premium Bundle with Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and finally a Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller.
That would be the perfect purchase for me! :D

I'm probably not going to get it mainly because I spend more time on PS3 and I dont have the money for a Wii U but it looks really nice.

I seriously don't have the money for nothing. I am thinking about trading in my Wii but I don't want to lose my ACCF data...
So I might as well save it to an SD card

I am NOT getting the regular 8GB one. It already wastes 4GB so the system can even BOTHER to run. That's why I hope the deluxe is not limited edition.

Last edited:
I'm getting it on day one (For me it's not out until the 30th of this month), I preordered the Deluxe set with Nintendo Land and will probably get NSMBU and/or ZombiU for Christmas. As for launch window games... definitely Pikmin 3!

I'm getting it on day one (For me it's not out until the 30th of this month), I preordered the Deluxe set with Nintendo Land and will probably get NSMBU and/or ZombiU for Christmas. As for launch window games... definitely Pikmin 3!
Lucky, but its out today for me sooo....

I seriously don't have the money for nothing. I am thinking about trading in my Wii but I don't want to lose my ACCF data...
So I might as well save it to an SD card.
You can't save ACCF data to an SD Card, I have tried...
But Nintendo has said there will be a way to transfer Nintendo Wii data to your Nintendo Wii U.

You can't save ACCF data to an SD Card, I have tried...
But Nintendo has said there will be a way to transfer Nintendo Wii data to your Nintendo Wii U.

I know... I actually tried :p
Yeah, there was a video. It said you needed an SD card :p

I'll get Wii U when the price of it is like wut, 100 dollars? :3
I don't plan on getting any new console soon :3

Back