• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

the wedding event was so cute i can't even ♡

i love it too! i’m a very romantic person so it’s super lovely and perfect for me!!! me and my fiancé can practice for our wedding in animal crossing lol

what exactly is this event..? ive heard about it but idk anything

I LOVE IT! It's the best we had so far - not that there is much competition. I love taking pics of them, it's so cute. And I agree with the person above, I wish I could dress up my villagers and put them on the pics, but it's my only complain so far.

I think it's a fantastic event! Super fun, and the furniture is gorgeous <3

I think I got 8? 😂 hopeless unromantic/old and burned 😊

What items are available to not look wedding like?

Want to enjoy event. Will try tomorrow and think about just giving away crystals to someone who appreciates.

I think I got 8? 😂 hopeless unromantic/old and burned 😊

What items are available to not look wedding like?

Want to enjoy event. Will try tomorrow and think about just giving away crystals to someone who appreciates.
you can customize them to look like royal or garden furniture and it's so cute ♡
i thought it was pretty basic at first tbh but after day 3 i started to really enjoy it :3

also if you are thinking about giving away the crystals i'd happily take them because the wedding furniture is my life ♡♡♡

you can customize them to look like royal or garden furniture and it's so cute ♡
i thought it was pretty basic at first tbh but after day 3 i started to really enjoy it :3

also if you are thinking about giving away the crystals i'd happily take them because the wedding furniture is my life ♡♡♡
Thanks so much 😊 will try and enjoy. Any crystals I don’t use you are promised them 💕

ikr ♡
and i think it's based on how well you did with the decorating because i got 10 and my sister only got 7
I watched a video that says the first week you can get a maximum of 11 and for days 8-30 you can get a maximum of 18 :) it's based on how many items you use that fit the theme and you don't have enough unlocked in the first week to get > 11.

Tyvm!! I believe I got 8 or 9 so I guess I need to step it up!

I’m taking it a day at a time so I can savour it but I love it so much! I missed Reese and Cyrus so much ;-; <3
aw i was gonna do that but i'm so impatient lol
but i'm really hoping they'll bring re-tail back in an update so i can see reese & cyrus all the time, they were my fave characters from new leaf ♡

just finished day 1 and it was so cute! and plus, the prizes are actually good for this event and it’s nice seeing reese and cyrus again! unlike the museum rally, i’ll definitely be doing this daily c:

just finished day 1 and it was so cute! and plus, the prizes are actually good for this event and it’s nice seeing reese and cyrus again! unlike the museum rally, i’ll definitely be doing this daily c:
ikr ♡ and i don't think i did the stamp rally, i probably did but forgot tbh
this has got to be the best event so far imo ☆

I'm not a fan of it.
The fiddly moving controls and Harvey's whole island in general.

Back