• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

the wedding event was so cute i can't even ♡

Jam86

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
because i rush through every game i play, i full on time travelled through this event lol

i'm not gonna spoil it for others but it's amazing, i love it so much and i'm gonna cry it was just so cute ♡♡♡♡

I have no idea what the community consensus is going to be regarding the wedding event, but I'm a big fan! THIS is what events should look like in AC. It was charming, it focused on special NPCs, it was active and not just "talk to Isabelle", and it has really great prizes-- especially some of the customizations. I also like that this event lets you use the furniture series, briefly, even if you have no plans to use it on your own island.

I'm genuinely looking forward to logging in every day to build up heart crystals to buy things from Cyrus.

It's entirely possible by mid month I'll have all the items I need, and feel less drive to log in to do it, but that's entirely acceptable to me for a month long event.

I'm happy. :)

I love the remix of the Re-Tail theme they used! <3 My only disappointment is that we can't use villagers as guests for the wedding shoot! Would love to have them sitting on the seats!

The remixed theme was great! I love references like that to past games, especially to things we don't have currently in this one.

The items are by far the best part of this event I must say. Thanks to them, I'm able to finally decorate a certain spot on my island which bothered me the whole time, as I didn't know what I should do with it. They fit perfectly there. Probably my favorite event so far in the game.

REECE AND CYRUS WERE MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS IN NEW LEAF IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE WEDDING EVENT 😭
it also seems heaps fun to decorate with new different items everyday! not gonna lie, the collecting heart crystals to trade for items is ultra pocket camp style, but i'm not mad cause this just gives me a reason to engage with the event :') you bet i will be trying my hardest to collect all the items with max efficiency lolol

I didn't get a call from harvey and Isabelle just said normal morning stuff... I am on 1.2.1 C, sync'd to realtime, did I do something wrong?

I didn't get a call from harvey and Isabelle just said normal morning stuff... I am on 1.2.1 C, sync'd to realtime, did I do something wrong?
i didn't get anything telling me to go either but when i went to harvey's island, reese & cyrus were there

I had a lot of fun today is was so cute omg I do have to ask, do u get the same amount of heart crystals a day? Does everyone get the same amount a day?

I had a lot of fun today is was so cute omg I do have to ask, do u get the same amount of heart crystals a day? Does everyone get the same amount a day?
ikr ♡
and i think it's based on how well you did with the decorating because i got 10 and my sister only got 7

I watched a video that says the first week you can get a maximum of 11 and for days 8-30 you can get a maximum of 18 :) it's based on how many items you use that fit the theme and you don't have enough unlocked in the first week to get > 11.

Back