• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The things that make you go 'eww' in New Leaf?

gingerbread

lazy potato
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I just caught a giant isopod in new leaf, my face looked like *almost ;)* : ( ಠoಠ ) *trying to make an emoticon that looks like disgust but failing so badly*
Anyway, I thought it looked completely disgusting x.x (the 'eugh' xD)

So, I was curious, what have you found in New Leaf that makes you go 'eww' or disgusts you ? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

*as i'm getting stung by jellyfish on new leaf cause i'm still diving* ;) xD

Last edited:
Beardo.

And that you're pretty much forced to only drink coffee and eat fruit. I do not blame my villagers for constantly trying to get rid of their toilets if that is what their diet consists of. Yeah, I went there.

For that matter the fact all the animals only have 1 room houses. Bathroom/kitchen/bedroom combos don't make for an appealing concept.

Last edited:
This:

Mike.png

*shiver*..

(no offense to people who like that villager)

Beardo.

And that you're pretty much forced to only drink coffee and eat fruit. I do not blame my villagers for constantly trying to get rid of their toilets if that is what their diet consists of. Yeah, I went there.

For that matter the fact all the animals only have 1 room houses. Bathroom/kitchen/bedroom combos don't make for an appealing concept.

Well they DO fish,s o i can also assume that they eat the fish too.... then some bugs are considered editable in asia. ^.^;

Those HUGE crabs!! I don't know what they are called because I haven't caught one yet, but I have seen a picture... Eeeeew! Most of the smaler crabs do too though. :/
And Diva...

Also few things make me god "eww" ...the balloon items for one... but i think the bigger ones would be some of the villagers....

The regular centipede and the house centipede. And when you catch the tarantula and scorpion and hold them up. *shudders*

The Oak Silk Moth, it gives me the creeps. > 3<

Yes, it gives me the creeps too o.o I haven't caught one yet, I avoid them like crazy xD

Chip. The fact that he just eats the fish whole right in front of you really grosses me out for some reason. XD

The first time I saw it was just a few weeks ago, and I laughed >.> xD It was the thing I least expected :p

Last edited:
Well they DO fish,s o i can also assume that they eat the fish too.... then some bugs are considered editable in asia. ^.^;

But most of our villagers are typically vegetarian animals. And some are sea creatures themselves. D:

The regular centipede and the house centipede. And when you catch the tarantula and scorpion and hold them up. *shudders*

Omg, house centipedes and anything that depicts them will always disgust me.

not EEEEEWWW but uck- the limited house/train station updates you can have, none are super appealing. i wish they had more options :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chip. The fact that he just eats the fish whole right in front of you really grosses me out for some reason. XD

YES. in city folk my sister and I were playing that, and we named the fish thinking he would keep it as a pet.... and then he ate it.... since we were like 10 we started to cry XD

I just literally went 'eww' when I saw that this month's downloadable item where I am was a Fedora Chair... before putting straight it in my trash can.

Seriously, I said it in my blog; the downloadable items we usually get in the UK really suck.

Last edited:
OAK SILK MOTH.
When i first seen one, i ran right past it, so I only heard the noise. It sounded like some kind of bird and it was so creepy omf+

Back