• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The things that make you go 'eww' in New Leaf?

blue-plaid-fedora.jpg

What Wolfie?? She just needs more make up! ^^

Nu more makeup please.. Just nu ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

mgSKWn8.jpg

More make up you say ^.~

I just created a monster in 2 minutes ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and this thug who scams us.

XPChHxo.jpg

Oh my god..... ;_; i have seen a vision of hell.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Last edited:
The sound and movement of the house centipede weirds me out a bit. Thankfully I've never encountered one of them anywhere I've lived, just ones that look like the regular centipedes.

Decided to look up house centipede
800px-HouseCentipedeCloseup.jpg
yeaaah, still creepy

EDIT: If you encounter one, don't squish it though. They are excellent natural pest control (same is true of house spiders).

Last edited:
I do not want to open that spoiler.... Or i'll be up all night crying in the corner....EWWW HOUSE SPIDERS

thank you kindly for your donation to my nightmares.

Last edited:
Nu more makeup pls.... Just nu ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god..... ;_; i have seen a vision of hell.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Lol you just entered Hell!

Diva is awful but now may I give you permission to be scared
Of the internet.

az7RlKv.jpg

I'm just an evil fiend >:)! I like to watch.the
World burn!!

Lol you just entered Hell!

Diva is awful but now may I give you permission to be scared
Of the internet.

az7RlKv.jpg

I'm just an evil fiend >:)! I like to watch.the
World burn!!

;_;..... -curls up- MAKE THE UGLYNESS STOP TOO MUCH NIGHTMARE FUEL!! BE GONE FOUL BEAST

Last edited:
Agreed but the plaid...they really should have used more colors and combos like the normal hats.

Fedoras shouldn't exist. Neither should centipedes. Blech. Stop it.

I would also love a pet isopod :)

I really really really LOATHE all the plaid tops. Yuck. I can't stand argyle either - I've never liked it.

Who would want a pet of that creepy thing ;_;? Why?

Back