• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The things that make you go 'eww' in New Leaf?

I would also love a pet isopod :)

I really really really LOATHE all the plaid tops. Yuck. I can't stand argyle either - I've never liked it.

Ohlord, plaid is AC's biggest downfall. It's everywhere! D: It should only be seen coupled with an axe for Halloween lumberjacks.

omg I can't believe all this giant isopod hate! those things are so cute ;3; I wish I could have a real one as a pet
I would also love a pet isopod :)
Yeeeaaahhh! Me too! :D I love the look of them, giant underwater woodlice. So cool. And I'd love an oak silk moth.

The tarantulas however can burn. Burn burn burrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. Along with spider crabs (which are my last diving thing to get now - argh!), and the snow crabs aren't much better.
Which is awful as normally I like crabs.

Any villagers with make up look weird to me.. But I actually like some of them.
But butterflies, moths, crickets creep me out, they are disgusting >< and rafflesia is really disgusting as well, hope they never pop out in my town if I haven't played in a good while... X.X

Ants and flies are the most terrible things in AC history. Seeing them all over the candy I've carefully placed on the ground makes my skin crawl. Especially the sound the flies make. Gross and unnerving.

OK SO MY BFFS TOWN WAS IN LIKE OCTOBER BACK THEN IN AUGUST AND I WENT TO HER TOWN AND HIT A ROCK FOR FUN AND THEN THIS CENTIPEDR THING JUMEOPD OUT AND I SCREWAMERD I M NOT KIDDIGN I SCREEAMED IRL I BHATE BUGS SO MUCH

also drago is ugly

i feel really bad for saying this, but charlise.
she really needs to move out. out of all of my villagers, she never asked to move. not once.
she makes me lose my chances of getting dream villagers because i have no space...

i had to giveaway/let go of my o'hare so that i could get wolfgang because she wouldn't move.
urghhhhh.

Last edited:
Yeeeaaahhh! Me too! :D I love the look of them, giant underwater woodlice. So cool. And I'd love an oak silk moth.

The tarantulas however can burn. Burn burn burrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. Along with spider crabs (which are my last diving thing to get now - argh!), and the snow crabs aren't much better.
Which is awful as normally I like crabs.

Omgomgomgomg *cringe* D: WHY
I have a spider phobia, and I don't like the tarantulas either xD I run the other way on NL if I see one >.>

Real plaid is fine, it's just that AC seems to put all the worst colours together :(

Argyle is just plain horrible though!

Giant isopods are brilliant (but do NOT google them if the ones in the game freak you out :))

Back