The TBT Website....

DSFAN121

Bells
Yeah, you really need to update it. All it has is a biography of Storm, jokes about the staff that aren't even funny, and applications for joining them. Why not strategies for Animal Crossing, affiliates, mp3s, etc.???

I know, I'm going to get around to doing it this weekend. It had a lot more there, but the sitre crashed. : \

Yeah, we really need some time off just to work around the forums. I could use it, too.

now the-bell-tree.com is like the homepage and it says the offical site of the bell tree company. Why company???

That site is up? Didn't even know. :lol: But didn't we say we were going to use the-bell-tree.com for the site?

O, do you mean the tripod one? Well we don't use that if that's what you mean. I should take the link out.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
That site is up? Didn't even know. :lol: But didn't we say we were going to use the-bell-tree.com for the site?
Yes, I know. Try going to the-bell-tree.com

If I wasn't working on TNZ's new website, I'd gladly help you guys. Maybe I could get BAMBAM! to make ours.....

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
If I wasn't working on TNZ's new website, I'd gladly help you guys. Maybe I could get BAMBAM! to make ours.....
Well, I'd appreciate help, if you'll give it.

^_^

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
Yeah, I think I could fit it in. First thing you've gotta do is get rid of those jokes!

:eek: When I first saw them, I was like "Okay, they seriously need help...."

Also, Tripod sucks. Switch to freewebs, then we can domainize it at cjb.net

;)

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
Yeah, I think I could fit it in. First thing you've gotta do is get rid of those jokes!

:eek: When I first saw them, I was like "Okay, they seriously need help...."

Also, Tripod sucks. Switch to freewebs, then we can domainize it at cjb.net

;)
Tripod? We don't use Tripod. We use Bravenet.

also

plz dont complain right now

the admins are overworked and you all take this for granted and think they can just fix everything

cut them some slack

give them a break

they all really need it right now

Pie_Or_Die said:
also

plz dont complain right now

the admins are overworked and you all take this for granted and think they can just fix everything

cut them some slack

give them a break

they all really need it right now
Thanks PoD.

:) But Neo, you didn't complain, PoD was just giving you a heads up.

:p

Pie_Or_Die said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
BAMBAM has been banned :|
Yeah, Neo meant that Bam could work on TNZ's site.

WHY THE CRAP IS THERE A TOPIC ABOUT TNZ IN TBT HQ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ? ? ? ? ? ? .... ? ? and ? ? with a extra ? on the side ... ?

Back