• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The TBT night crew

ricano4life said:
pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
kalinn said:
ricano4life said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>ahhhaa reminds me of that episode...and he was allergic to latex... lolol</small></small></small></small></small>
your violent when your sleepy.
lol xD
O:

noo... yea
I don't get violent. I just revert back to the intelligence and maturity of a 5 year old. For instance:
POOPY IS A FUNNY WORD! HAHAHAHA!
...maybe you should sleep, perry
That's probably a good idea. I'm physically sleepy, yet I'm having and ADHD attack in my head.

pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
kalinn said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>ahhhaa reminds me of that episode...and he was allergic to latex... lolol</small></small></small></small></small>
O:

noo... yea
I don't get violent. I just revert back to the intelligence and maturity of a 5 year old. For instance:
POOPY IS A FUNNY WORD! HAHAHAHA!
...maybe you should sleep, perry
That's probably a good idea. I'm physically sleepy, yet I'm having and ADHD attack in my head.
O:
thats no good

pear40 said:
kalinn said:
pear40 said:
The little voices are keeping me up with their constant chatter.
oh no!
not the little voices!!
thats never a good sign!
That's not what my doctor said! He said that the voices make me special!
oh..
well ya, im not a doctor.
so what would i know?
you listen to your doctor perry:)

pear40, kalinn, Sky master, ricano4life, pippy1, Crashman, Conor, -C*-, Silverstorms
9 left! It's 3 AM, I'm gettin' kinda drowsy...

mmmmmmmm
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SLEEP.jpg
</div>

kalinn said:
mmmmmmmm
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SLEEP.jpg
</div>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

pear40 said:
kalinn said:
mmmmmmmm
SLEEP.jpg
</div>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
she looks sooo comfortable..
zzZZzzZZzZzZ

hmm.. ineeda be in a conversation or ill go to bed.. .
how was your guys' day?

ricano4life said:
yeah I can't stay up anymore
ima fall asleep on my comp any minute xD
night guys
Good night.
Buenas noches.
Choni

I dunno anymore languages! >_<

kalinn said:
hmm.. ineeda be in a conversation or ill go to bed.. .
how was your guys' day?
I got back from Northern Minnesota 2 days ago after a 6 hour car ride. I got home and did an all nighter at a friends house. Then I sold meat for 5 hours for a fundraiser. Then my dog got sick so I had to sleep on the couch and wake up every 20 minutes to take her outside so she could puke. Toady I did absolutely nothing, and it felt so good.

Back