the social network

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Anyone seen this? Saw it tonight, fairly well done movie. Loved the shallow depth of field they had going on throughout the entire movie, almost looked like it could've been shot on one of the Canon SLRs. Pretty interesting to see Facebook's story, but it did get boring at times probably due to its 2 hour running time. Overall, decent movie, worth seeing if you're into Facebook.

No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.

Lisamilitz said:

It's about the guys who created Facebook.

David said:
Lisamilitz said:

Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).

I've only just seen the advert for it, films come out late in the UK, I'm defo gonna see it.
My Media Studies teacher was telling us about it and I'm gonna see it with my friends. (But we'll have to disscuss it first, they want to see Vampires Suck.)

Isn't it about how Facebook came to exsist, one guy came up with the idea, the other stole the idea and made Facebook claiming the idea was his?

Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Lisamilitz said:

Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).
Yes, you obviously don't know.

TheDoctor said:
I've only just seen the advert for it, films come out late in the UK, I'm defo gonna see it.
My Media Studies teacher was telling us about it and I'm gonna see it with my friends. (But we'll have to disscuss it first, they want to see Vampires Suck.)

Isn't it about how Facebook came to exsist, one guy came up with the idea, the other stole the idea and made Facebook claiming the idea was his?
sort of. he didn't steal the idea, he built it off of another idea.

Zack said:
Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Lisamilitz said:

Oh oh.

Errr okay....

.-.

Lisamilitz said:
Zack said:
Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh oh.

Errr okay....

.-.
<small><small><small><small>He's got issues. As you can see, his avatar is House.</small></small></small></small>

David said:
TheDoctor said:

sort of. he didn't steal the idea, he built it off of another idea.
Close enough...Just don't spoil it! I'm looking forward to watching it!

Eh, It just didn't sound all that appealing to me. I mean I love Facebook and stuff, but 2 hours of some guys thinking of what to do for Facebook...

I saw it and thought it was pretty good too. It was interesting to hear the story behind facebook and the movie was also mostly entertaining, there were some funny parts.

Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
I asked him about the movie earlier today in a text. He couldn't put it all into a text, so he put it on TBT. Instead of PM, he made it kind of a review of the movie in his opinion.

Rocketman said:
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.

//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.
Don't have to troll.

Rocketman said:
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
Don't have to troll.
because i was totally trolling.

oh no, you got me, making a good point using sarcasm, aka trolling.

anyway, my friends are set on seeing this movie so i guess i will too.

//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
Don't have to troll.
because i was totally trolling.

oh no, you got me, making a good point using sarcasm, aka trolling.

anyway, my friends are set on seeing this movie so i guess i will too.
i see you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back