• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

the social network

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Posts
2,372
Bells
1,050
Points
0
Anyone seen this? Saw it tonight, fairly well done movie. Loved the shallow depth of field they had going on throughout the entire movie, almost looked like it could've been shot on one of the Canon SLRs. Pretty interesting to see Facebook's story, but it did get boring at times probably due to its 2 hour running time. Overall, decent movie, worth seeing if you're into Facebook.
 
No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.
 
Lisamilitz said:
No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.
It's about the guys who created Facebook.
 
David said:
Lisamilitz said:
No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.
It's about the guys who created Facebook.
Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).
 
I've only just seen the advert for it, films come out late in the UK, I'm defo gonna see it.
My Media Studies teacher was telling us about it and I'm gonna see it with my friends. (But we'll have to disscuss it first, they want to see Vampires Suck.)

Isn't it about how Facebook came to exsist, one guy came up with the idea, the other stole the idea and made Facebook claiming the idea was his?
 
Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Lisamilitz said:
No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.
It's about the guys who created Facebook.
Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).
Yes, you obviously don't know.
 
TheDoctor said:
I've only just seen the advert for it, films come out late in the UK, I'm defo gonna see it.
My Media Studies teacher was telling us about it and I'm gonna see it with my friends. (But we'll have to disscuss it first, they want to see Vampires Suck.)

Isn't it about how Facebook came to exsist, one guy came up with the idea, the other stole the idea and made Facebook claiming the idea was his?
sort of. he didn't steal the idea, he built it off of another idea.
 
Zack said:
Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Lisamilitz said:
No, but I really wanna see it.

Is about something they did on Facebook or somethin'?

It looks like an okay movie.
It's about the guys who created Facebook.
Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).
Yes, you obviously don't know.
Errr okay....

.-.
 
Lisamilitz said:
Zack said:
Lisamilitz said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh oh.

I had thought that these 2 guys got in trouble for something they did on Facebook (Lol, idk.).
Yes, you obviously don't know.
Errr okay....

.-.
<small><small><small><small>He's got issues. As you can see, his avatar is House.</small></small></small></small>
 
David said:
TheDoctor said:
I've only just seen the advert for it, films come out late in the UK, I'm defo gonna see it.
My Media Studies teacher was telling us about it and I'm gonna see it with my friends. (But we'll have to disscuss it first, they want to see Vampires Suck.)

Isn't it about how Facebook came to exsist, one guy came up with the idea, the other stole the idea and made Facebook claiming the idea was his?
sort of. he didn't steal the idea, he built it off of another idea.
Close enough...Just don't spoil it! I'm looking forward to watching it!
 
Eh, It just didn't sound all that appealing to me. I mean I love Facebook and stuff, but 2 hours of some guys thinking of what to do for Facebook...
 
I saw it and thought it was pretty good too. It was interesting to hear the story behind facebook and the movie was also mostly entertaining, there were some funny parts.
 
Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
I asked him about the movie earlier today in a text. He couldn't put it all into a text, so he put it on TBT. Instead of PM, he made it kind of a review of the movie in his opinion.
 
Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.
 
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.
Don't have to troll.
 
Rocketman said:
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.
Don't have to troll.
because i was totally trolling.

oh no, you got me, making a good point using sarcasm, aka trolling.

anyway, my friends are set on seeing this movie so i guess i will too.
 
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
//RUN.exe said:
Rocketman said:
Leave it to David to post about every movie he's seen.
yeah how terrible, talking about things you've seen, read, or played with other people. downright awful, we should all just sit in a corner.
Don't have to troll.
because i was totally trolling.

oh no, you got me, making a good point using sarcasm, aka trolling.

anyway, my friends are set on seeing this movie so i guess i will too.
i see you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top