• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

*~ The Positivity Thread ~* One positive thought a day :)

My puppy's outside jumping around trying to catch snowflakes in his mouth; it's really cute. :) I almost forgot that this is the first time he's seen snow.

Last edited:
i'm getting bored of hyrule warriors and i don't like the adventure map thank god i didn't get that crap dlc

i'm getting bored of hyrule warriors and i don't like the adventure map thank god i didn't get that crap dlc

Close enough lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I woke up this morning.
Got to babysit for extra cash.
My mum is feeling better.

You should give yourself gold stars for doing the simple things.

You got out of bed today? I'm proud of you.

My positivity for today is v desperate ;w;

Even though photoshop crashed on me last night apparently it saved the hair tutorial I was working on as a warm-up. Even though I lost a big commission at least it saved something! ..right?

today is an ok day, woke up early and went outside, it's not that cold today...
Heard maybe next Friday will snow here, looking forward..
Also only 5 days left, new Pokemon will come!

Found an Olaf snowman waffle iron, can't wait to make some gluten free Olaf waffles tomorrow.

(this isn't from today but more like a past couple of weeks positive) The fact I stood up to my two old bosses in my old department. Also told the manger that I didn't wish to work with either of them any longer.(I felt like I was being bullied.(this is a big deal for me as it brings back bad memories) Love my new boss and department. I feel like I'm appreciated there. Meanwhile my old boss's department is a mess and everyone is trying to jump ship because of them. Glad I spoke up and didn't just keep taking the abuse.

Me and CottonTail234 are super close to getting an extra copy of ACNL to make a Five Nights at Freddy's Town!

Almost Rank A in Elsword PvP! Mwahaha, spamming the bejebus out of people in battle is hella fun :D

I bought some Christmas mugs and a candle that makes my apartment smell like the holidays :)
I love cold weather and that Christmas feeling

I preordered Alpha Sapphire yesterday! Mom said I can go on the 21st and pick up my copy.

Back