• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Need signatures for Inkwell. Will also trade perfect fruit (peaches) with other perfect fruit in return. :)

Come on over! I'll also drop a perfect orange for ya, bud. Just let me visit your town right afterwards since I got a MEOW challenge for that. I'm gonna add your code and open up my gates right away.

Come on over! I'll also drop a perfect orange for ya, bud. Just let me visit your town right afterwards since I got a MEOW challenge for that. I'm gonna add your code and open up my gates right away.

Thanks! Adding you right now.

Ah! I forgot this thread existed! Looking for signatures for Pekoe's fondue petition. Is anyone around?

Last edited:
Wolfgang needs signatures for Restoring Nostalgia~ Please VM/PM me if you're willing to help.
Also available if you need sigs in return.

I need signatures for Inkwell's petition again. I'll trade perfect fruit with whoever will help me.

First come first serve in my PMs, please. :)

Anyone able to have me over for signatures? Will bring perfect pears or tons of yellow flowers. Whatever you fancy.

i Need Signatures!!! pls someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone able to have me over for signatures? Will bring perfect pears or tons of yellow flowers. Whatever you fancy.

how about you visit me for signatures and you let me visit you for signatures?

Back