• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Need to get signatures for Willow. Plz VM/PM me if you could help c: I'd appreciate it! <3

Edit: found someone c:

Last edited:
I need signatures for Deirdre's peition Bunny vs Rabbit: Pick One campaign. Please VM/PM me if interested!

I'm using my phone as a temp. Wifi spot, so I might not be online for too much longer.

Last edited:
Zucker would like signatures for "Pecans and Walnuts for All". Please let me know if I can come to your town. :)

Zucker would like signatures for "Pecans and Walnuts for All". Please let me know if I can come to your town. :)
You can come to my town if you still need help with this, but please read the rules in my signature first. I'll open my gate for you once you've added me.

I need to get six signatures for a petition. Please VM/PM if I can travel to your town. If you want, I can bring some fruit over, or maybe some fossils. Thanks.

Edit: Got signatures, thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Tangy needs Signatures! can i come to your town please! for national karaoke day

VM me!

Last edited:
I need sigs for annalise! please vm me, can bring perfect oranges!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind! i got them!

Need sigs asap for mint!! It's 11:34pm and she wants it at the end of the day which is pretty soon lol.. Someone please help me out! :c pm me or vm me.

I'm usually always available if someone needs signatures or to drop Katie off. Just PM me and I should get back to you shortly. If not, sorry.

Anyone available to help with signatures for Lolly? Thanks!

Got the sigs, thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone mind if I get some sigs for Rolf? Bonus points if I could buy some bushes at the store. :)

Back