• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Muffy's looking for signatures for Bunny vs. Rabbit: Pick One. Please let me know if I can come by your town to help with the worthy cause. :rolleyes:

Got 'em. Thanks, MapleSilver!

Last edited:
I'm able to help you out with signatures Clairyb if you still need help

I also need help with signatures for Kiki :)

Hi I got the signatures for that one but now Flora wants me to get one about saying no to noogies. Are you still available to let me come by?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or anyone ahhhh

Hi I got the signatures for that one but now Flora wants me to get one about saying no to noogies. Are you still available to let me come by?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or anyone ahhhh

aw im sorry i didnt see this! ;; so sorry!!

i need signatures for genji c:

Is anyone available rn to let me get signatures for kiki? I've let too many petitions die i feel bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be super quick :)

Anyone got time for some signatures for Chief? He'd like to raise awareness for "Scary faces are still faces".

Back