• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hello everyone! Would you be willing to assist me in getting signatures for Eunice's "Wear More Hats" petition today, please?

Hello everyone! I need some help getting Purrl 6 signatures for a petition by the end of the day.. If anybody would be willing to help me out it would mean so much to me and I can give Perfect Oranges as a gift for your troubles! Thanks!

*Edit* Reset the time so I can stay on the same day. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I needed 6 signatures for Lolly’s “Bring Back Fake TV” petition. Anyone willing to help, please? Thank you!

Hi, my Stitches needs 6 signatures for official Toffee Appreciation Day. Anyone wants to help? Thank you.

i need signatures for Rolf's 'restore the good old days' petition - help would be appreciated!!!

Need sigs for Iggly's "Free Protein Bars for All" petition. Would appreciate the help!

Rizzo needs signitures. Please quote/pm me if your gates are open.

I'll be on all day, so if anyone needs sigs you can head on over. Just please don't run on the flowers, as my town is a work in progress.

If you still need signatures you're welcome to come to my town. I should probably warn you that it has been raining all day. lol!

Moe needs me to collect signatures for his petition. If anyone can help, I'll offer a basket of perfect pears in return. Thanks!

Hi! I need help getting signitures for Becky's "Let's all ride the bus" petition! If anyone can let me hop into their town and hop back out as soon as possible that would be grrrreat. �� Message me if you're available! ��

Nvm! Found someone.

Last edited:
Hey! Diana asked me to help with a square dancing petition. Lol ;)
If anyone can help out that would be great!

Hey! Diana asked me to help with a square dancing petition. Lol ;)
If anyone can help out that would be great!

Need signatures for Ruby! Please reply or shoot me a pm :)

If either of you still need someone you can visit my town! (sorry in advance that my town is ugly lol I'm pretty new to ACNL)

Back