• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hi! I need signatures for Nana. I won't run in your town or pick up anything. You can follow me around to make sure (or I can follow you). I have 10 villagers right now so don't worry about me picking up anyone in the process. I will, of course, leave you a wifi rating as well. I can bring you a couple baskets of fruit. Unfortunately I JUST planted my perfect apples so I don't have any to offer. :/

Hi! I need signatures for Nana. I won't run in your town or pick up anything. You can follow me around to make sure (or I can follow you). I have 10 villagers right now so don't worry about me picking up anyone in the process. I will, of course, leave you a wifi rating as well. I can bring you a couple baskets of fruit. Unfortunately I JUST planted my perfect apples so I don't have any to offer. :/

Just responded to your other post :) You can get sigs in my town!

Hey guys!
Just an update, I changed the color of the general rules to a darker shade because the lime green was hurting my eyes. :3
I've been away for a few days, so I'm sorry if I missed any requests about the Commons list or questions that went unanswered! If I did, please let me know! ^ ^

I would really appreciate it if someone would let me visit. I'll let you visit my place in return, if you need. B)

And here I am again!

Looking on behalf of Olaf for 'Cute Animals Are Cute' signatures.

Bet he attached a photo of his handsome anteater self and everything.

ETA: Got some! But I'll be around for a few hours tonight if anyone else needs to come to my town for signatures. I have a bunch of night owl villagers anyway.

Last edited:
We can trade then! I'll add you now, what is your friend code? Would you like to come to me first or I to you?

Last edited:
Back