The Lord Of The Bells

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
<big><big><big><big><big>LOTB</big></big></big>

Note: You need the game to play!

Intro:

Hello, and welcome to my first RP. This is a unique RP, where you will need versions of the released LOTB games made by me to play! The games are free, and have a very small download space. You can earn cash, get a guild, join a guild, and more.

- - - - - - -

The Game Download:
(Versions will be posted here later on.)

Version 1:
http://rapidshare.de/files/5189576/Lotb.exe.html
(Lord of the Bells 1: The Gargan Empire
- A slaughter fest where kill points matter. 10 levels that are replayable and fun filled with killing.)

- - - - - - -

Register:

After you download the game, you must register by posting here.
Fill out this form:

Character Name:
Character Type:
(Choose from: Archer, Warrior, Mage, Dwarve)
Character Sex:
Character Town:
(Choose from: Gargan (Gorg Hq), Re'Ta (Elven Hq), and Brago (Spirit Hq)
Character Choice:
(Choose from: Evil, Good, Neutral)

- - - - - - -

How To Play:
READ

Once you have registered and downloaded the game, you may now start playing the game. Post your stats (given when you first register.) in your sig (as text).

Now, open up the LOTB:TGE game, and start playing. Here are the instructions to play:

Lord of the Bells: The Gargan Empire

Jump: Up
Stray Left: Left
Stray Right: Right
Shoot Arrow to Right: Spacebar
Shoot Arrow to Left: Enter

You must get kill points by killing (with arrows) Gorgs and Trolls. Watch out for the cleavers, and don't touch the Gorgs or Trolls. Get to the next room by getting to the Yellow door. Once you have gone through enough, or die and don't want to go further, etc. hit the Print Screen button. Paste it into a Paint document. Save it, and host it on a site such as www.photobucket.com. Post it here, and you will be allowed the points.

Kill Points Get You:
Gold

Mage Points Get You:
Levels

Skill Points Get You:
1+ in skill of your choice.

You wil only find Kill Points in the first game, but when the 2nd and 3rd versions come (soon), you can get Mage, Skill, and Kil points. You may only enter 5 Mage/Kill/Skill points each day. In the RP board, you can post your own guild with its own disadvanages/advantages, and ask for members to join. Then, when LOTB: Guild Battle version comes out, you can battle with other guilds. You can also post shops/tip stores, etc. If you are caught cheating, you will be deleted from the game. If you have any further questions, post here.
There will also be PvP in future versions.

- - - - - -

LOOK FOR VERSIONS:

LOTB: The Eleven Demise
(Offers mage points)

LOTB: The Dwarven Rescue
(Offers skill points)

LOTB: Guild Wars
(Offers Guild Battling)

LOTB: Rivalry
(Offers PvP)

Skills:
(All skills start as 1)

Archery
Sword
Speed
Intelligence
Strength
Magic

Each skill will help differently in PvP.

Also, besides the versions I talk about, there will be extra versions to keep up with the RP and wants of players.

The game is downloaded to your desktop, but the 5th level or so is impossible. >__>

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
This is a dumb question, but how do I start playing it?

:p
It should download to your desktop, click on it.
I did that alreyad. <___< I mean when I open the game. It says "Lord of the Bells - Play" and nothing.

Yes, the Play button is somehow 'inafective'... You must click it numerous times.

Also, you can't just DL Gamemaker, and in the wink of an eye make a game, ya know.. <_<

POKEFAB said:
Yes, the Play button is somehow 'inafective'... You must click it numerous times.

Also, you can't just DL Gamemaker, and in the wink of an eye make a game, ya know.. <_<
i have used game maker <_< READ SOME TUTORIALS FIRST!!!!!!!

Back