Delivery or Pickup: delivery please! :)
TBT or IGB: igb
Items or packet wanted:
-lunar horizon wallpaper (20,000 igb)
-galaxy floor (20,000 igb)
-mossy carpet (20,000 igb)
-customized alpine set (200,000 igb)
-cabin set (100,000 igb)
-20 cedar saplings (if available, price)
-one apple & the clam!

Grand total before saplings price if available is 360,000 igb! Thanks so much!

Btw I love your packet descriptions haha :) calm down and eat fruit ��

Hi, thanks for shopping ^^ but this shop is unlimited for a reason- I get the items you need. I'll work on your cedar and order your cabin set- add the picnic basket and alpine set, but where do I get the mossy carpet, lunar horizon wallpaper(Celeste's RV?) and galaxy floor? I'll work on everything else!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FORM
Name: Thy
Town: Candy ( it's actually without the capital C, so it's candy and I really regret that)
Pickup
IGB
25 red carnations (50,000 igb)
25 white carnations ( 50,000 igb)do they count as hybrids?
1 blue rose ( 2,000 igb)
All together ( 102,000 igb)

Apple and the clam

White carnations do count as hybrids. I forgot to add blue and gold are twice as expensive as other hybrids though. I'll fix that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I don't think we have traded yet.

I'm looking for my puzzle league stuff and begging my sister for her wand. (jk, I have an extra)

- - - Post Merge - - -

there, happy now?

thank you

Hi, thanks for shopping ^^ but this shop is unlimited for a reason- I get the items you need. I'll work on your cedar and order your cabin set- add the picnic basket and alpine set, but where do I get the mossy carpet, lunar horizon wallpaper(Celeste's RV?) and galaxy floor? I'll work on everything else!

- - - Post Merge - - -

White carnations do count as hybrids. I forgot to add blue and gold are twice as expensive as other hybrids though. I'll fix that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for my puzzle league stuff and begging my sister for her wand. (jk, I have an extra)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you
vm when you're ready.

Do you sell cedar saplings? :)

Name: daisy
Town: aldston
Delivery or pickup: pick up
TBT or IGB:
Items or packet wanted: 15 cedar saplings (if you have them!) 10 holly bushes and 16 sweet olive starts.

apple and the clam

Last edited:
Do you sell cedar saplings? :)

Name: daisy
Town: aldston
Delivery or pickup: pick up
TBT or IGB:
Items or packet wanted: 15 cedar saplings (if you have them!) 10 holly bushes and 16 sweet olive starts.

Yes I do!! I time travel, so this is no problem!!

You didn't add me to your orders??

My orders are getting to big, but since yours it slightly simpler, I'll add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me know when my order is ready (if you don't mind!!) c: it's 16.4k IGB in total, right? ;u;

Same as bush starts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright everyone, NOT taking orders for just a bit. need to finish all the other orders.

The lunar horizon is Celeste's RV (I'm pretty sure it's a saharah wallpaper too), the galaxy floor is from villagers RV, and the mossy carpet is a Saharah flooring. It's totally fine if you don't have the RV's or are unable to get them though! I'll be very happy just to get everything else in the order. :D How much igb for the saplings? I didn't see the price for those when I looked but I could have missed it.

Bump! New Pics

- - - Post Merge - - -

The lunar horizon is Celeste's RV (I'm pretty sure it's a saharah wallpaper too), the galaxy floor is from villagers RV, and the mossy carpet is a Saharah flooring. It's totally fine if you don't have the RV's or are unable to get them though! I'll be very happy just to get everything else in the order. :D How much igb for the saplings? I didn't see the price for those when I looked but I could have missed it.

Saplings fall under bushes.
Sadly, can't get any of your wallpapers or floorings, I'll prepare all else though!

Last edited:
Name: June
Town: Boobopil
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup
TBT or IGB: TBT
Items or packet wanted: Princess set

Apple and the clam! (lol what does that mean)

Last edited:
Bump! New Pics

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saplings fall under bushes.
Sadly, can't get any of your wallpapers or floorings, I'll prepare all else though!

Oh I gotcha. And no worries! Lemme know when it's ready. I will be pretty busy with work tomorrow and Thursday but I'll be off Friday for the weekend.

Name: Natalie
Town: Pallet
TBT or IGB: IGB
Items or packet wanted: Azalea bush starts
(Literally as many as you have!)

Last edited:
Hi, it's totally fine but you forgot to add Black lilies to my order.
Oops! Sorry. Ill be sure to make them as part

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Natalie
Town: Pallet
TBT or IGB: IGB
Items or packet wanted: Azalea bush starts
(Literally as many as you have!)

Spring (town season) is the best time to get azela, I'll look out for it

Name: Beauty (IGN)
Town: EverBell
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery, please.
TBT or IGB: 20 TBT
Items or packet wanted: Clothing Spree Packet, please.
APPLE AND THE CLAM ^~^

Last edited:
Name: Marius
Town: Leronde
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
TBT or IGB: TBT (5)
Items or packet wanted: Cabin Set

please and thank you!

Name: June
Town: Boobopil
TBT or IGB: TBT
Items or packet wanted: Princess set

Apple and the clam! (lol what does that mean)

Nevermind! Sorry about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back