The Level Thread

somehow feel boring, everyday is doing the same thing in this game..

I'm currently level 72 in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

People: Hi, I’m level 100.
Me: hi im lvl 34 lol rip

I literally got Pocket Camp at release date because I’m Australian and got it early, yet I just got bored of it midway through then gave up lol... and now I’m here crying in the corner because I’m about to miss out on a sunflower event. Rip.

XD I totally forgot to post at level 100.....level 102 now!

Just hit 112 today. I don't play as often as I did a few months ago. I didn't even finish the scavenger hunt because my playtime dropped so much for a few weeks. Still planning on playing until the one year anniversary at least. I'm curious to see what will happen. Will the events repeat? Will we continue to get new events? Will we EVER get a Switch announcement? Honestly, I think I lost a little bit of steam with Pocket Camp because I really thought we'd get the Switch announcement at E3.

level 59, haven't spent any irl money on it so far. i don't necessarily have a level goal, i just try to level up for the leaf tickets + villager unlocking

Level 125 with 2.5 million bells and nothing to spend them on.

I've dropped off Fire Emblem Heroes, but I'm still somehow motivated to check Pocket Camp at least once each day.

125, but no time to check it every 3 hours, busy busy on work

I am level 28 I really want to get to level 30 though C'MON VILLAGERS FILL YOUR HEARTS

I have been at 63 for a while, but I really only help the villagers in my campsite lately. Though maybe if I level up Julian might appear.

After several breaks I just hit level 64!

Back