• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The latest release date update...

They could call it "Animal Crossing: Yo mama" for all I care lol. I just want the game :)

Early to me means before April, but I have the feeling it means April - May to Nintendo. Although if they wanted to put it out in March for my birthday I'd be totally okay with that, Nintendo. ;)

:) Ditto that! (My birthday's in March too!)

mass wide spread panic!~ either way i have 1 day release shipping on it for when it comes out so I'm all set @___@

Nintendo is teasing us so badly.
It's a real shame.
I know people are causing Nintendo's inbox with plea after plea about a release date, and you know what, I think we deserve one.
This game was announced in 2010! I'm not asking for the game tomorrow, just the knowledge of when I can get my hands on a copy!

I would consider April or before to be early 2013 if one considers dividing the year into three four month segments.

1st quarter: 1 October 2012 – 31 December 2012
2nd quarter: 1 January 2013 – 31 March 2013
3rd quarter: 1 April 2013 – 30 June 2013
4th quarter: 1 July 2013 – 30 September 2013

These are the quarters for the United States Fiscal year.

Going by this it will be out March at the latest :D Hopefully this is what they are going by. If Q2 still applies that is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

Wikipedia is totally unreliable. I am of the opinion that it will not be the fiscal Q2, but either Early March or Late April if it comes out in those two months. The reason I give this is because of Luigi's Mansion. Its release date is March 24. This means that NoA is not going to take away from the sales of LM by releasing AC too close. Even the two time periods I give may be too close. I really hope not, but as a marketing student, I must look at this realistically.

1st quarter: 1 October 2012 – 31 December 2012
2nd quarter: 1 January 2013 – 31 March 2013
3rd quarter: 1 April 2013 – 30 June 2013
4th quarter: 1 July 2013 – 30 September 2013

These are the quarters for the United States Fiscal year.

Going by this it will be out March at the latest :D Hopefully this is what they are going by. If Q2 still applies that is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

I /believe/ those are the federal gov't's fiscal quarters. If I remember correctly a business' fiscal year varies.

Back