The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute event, I didn't have an opportunity to sit down and actively read so I couldn't quite follow but this looked super unique! Love my Spectral Preserves, cheers

As a cheerleader and a defender 😂 (Yay! 📣💜) Just a final well done to both teams, such a fabulous event and congratulations to all winners for such amazing entries!! Thank you staff, as always for making this forum such a fun place to be. Ok, I am hanging up my Pom poms (Was cheerleading for blues clues and still have mascot😂💙)

Our furry friends have stolen the show so only right that Brandykins has the last word 🐈💜💚💜💚💜

372C9501-E29E-4A63-AA40-5B0DC23BA990.jpeg

another amazing event, tysm staff for everything you've done!! i had tons of fun with this and am so glad i just about managed to find the time to actually participate in everything. i especially loved the spirit tree!! very glad that was a collaborative effort though lol
time to rest up before the next event rolls around...

This was really neat!! And I knew we would win! Thank you staff, fun event once again 💞

Thank you for the gold and bells! I didn't realise there would be winning faction bells! And I didn't realise I was listed as an attacker/defender, because I split my ATK/DEF points ~50/50. I guess I didn't read it thoroughly.

I have 250 TBT bells and I feel RICH! 💰😂 Now I can afford to buy Christmas Lights! 🎄

Thank you again for the prizes and the event as a whole! 🌟💖

I haven’t been too active here in the last couple of days but this was so much fun! Halloween is my fav and this was worth the wait. Kept me pretty active here for a bit; I’ll probably be having a semi-hiatus soon but this definitely makes me more interested in other events in general lol. Told my partner about a lot of it too and it made us both happy, some hectic days in there but hey. Thank you all for your support on my entries xp

Congrats to all community faves winners and achievement winners! And also a big congrats to the Dead Tree Wraiths for taking the win! 💚 Glad to be part of the team, it was a lot of fun 😄

Thanks staff for hosting such a fun and unique event!! definitely helped me get through my COVID isolation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back