• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

aw man not that many new posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca feels like town to me. Her asking a lot of newbie questions makes me feel like she's town, I think if she was mafia she would likely ask all these questions in the mafia chat imo.

disagree

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I should probably elaborate on why I disagree

operating under the assumption that Dolby & Kat are telling the truth, and also operating under the assumption Cleb is clear due to Ayaya's posts before her death, we're literally left with the following "GF" material: Mog/Seroja, Toads/Bianca, f11 (in order of most suspicious to least)

so tldr Toads has a pretty high chance of being scum imo

aw man not that many new posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

disagree

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I should probably elaborate on why I disagree

operating under the assumption that Dolby & Kat are telling the truth, and also operating under the assumption Cleb is clear due to Ayaya's posts before her death, we're literally left with the following "GF" material: Mog/Seroja, Toads/Bianca, f11 (in order of most suspicious to least)

so tldr Toads has a pretty high chance of being scum imo

toads being scum 3 times in a row would be shocking.

I'm not going to assume Bianca is town because "she's just new". Justice made me scum my first tricking game on here.

Guys I'm done defending myself because it's like beating a dead horse lol. I've said all there is to say and it's really not that deep but whatever. I'm really pressed for time so I can't write a better reads list, but I'll post whatever I have just in case vig choose to shoot me tonight. I'd rather not be shot though.

Townleans:
Dolby- as mentioned before, Dolby this game seems to genuinely scumhunt and press for answers this game. I only read the early game of Super Smash maf where Dolby was scum but they way he acted there was a bit different. This game is reminiscent of SU mafia. The only thing I took note of is that at one point, he wanted to lynch me over Aya. Although thinking about it, maybe at the time he thought my lynch could offer more info than aya's.

Kirby- Kirby is a comfortable town lean. You can clearly see how that he tries to generate discussions and periodically posts his thoughts on whatever was happening at the time.

Evan- I really like his posts because he doesn't skimp on explaining his thoughts and logic which I mostly agree with. Also feels really genuine. I don't know how he plays as scum though, but for now I'm somewhat certain he is town.

Cleb- Cleb is a strong town lean considering the fact that he was the one who called out Aya on her RQS answer. He was also persistently pushing her about it and was the one who rounded town together to decide on a lynch.

Null leaning town

Ness
- I feel like Ness is most likely town but he's been so quite tonight so I'll put him on null. Leaning town because he was also one of them who pushed Aya for answers and even compared her RQS answers to her SU one. Also the fact that he put me back to grey after reading my posts makes me think he's not an opportunistic scum trying to push for my mislynch. Will move up to town depending on his posts D2.

Karen- probably town but her posts were a bit scarce. Potentially will be moved up when she posts more. I just gotta say most people have her as town based on playstyle which imo is a really dangerous way to read someone especially if that's the only thing you use. She's lacking content right now and I'd really love for her to post something a lot more analytical posts in the future cos she's a great player.

Null
Bianca- she just replaced toads but she really could be noob town.

FireNinja1- have you played mafia before? You were probably busy but please post more. Anyway he came back to the thread and voted Ayaya because of what the others said about her RQS answer. Is probably town but null for now.

Biscuit- Not enough posts. I know you're busy but you signed up for this. Please show more effort Day 2 and forwards. Maybe a reads list or thoughts/opinions on the game so far.

Kit- probably town. Iirc she was the first to notice that I didn't mention Ayaya in my post. Her tone and post contents didn't raise any red flags for me. I don't know what her scumplay is like thomsince I didn't have enough time to read her past games yesterday. Is null for now. Please post your reads list on Day 2.

f11- What stood out to me is her reluctance to vote Ayaya and voted for Ness instead. It could be that she was like me and didn't think Ayaya was scummy but the vote on Ness was a bit forced tbh. I liked her earlier posts though, so null for now.

Null leaning scum:

Zendel- appears to be like he's helping and posting a lot but not really. What I noticed was that most of his posts were empty. I feel like his tone in the beginning of D1 was a bit forced cheerfulness. Idk if it's because he's becoming more playful after playing so many mafia games or what. But it didn't feel natural. Also he posted a lot of fillers and his thoughts this time around were mostly parroting what the others have already said. It's also known that he busses his teammates a lot as scum so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same here.

Third Party:
Kat- I believe this claim for now.

---

Now that that's out of the way, the concerning thing right now is as Kermit said, there should be at least one strong player in the maf team. And looking at my reads list right now, they're all my town leans. This means that if I survive tonight, I'll keep my eyes peeled on my town leans.

>Implying a legit noob would know how to strat play as a noob

i mean she's said herself she's played one game before, and is working on hosting one so this isn't her *first* game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder if Cleb sold out Ayaya to clear himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

esp if he's godfather it'd be smart play but then again it doesn't really explain ayaya's post against him

I've been out all day and have something personal to deal with right now; hopefully I can catch up on the nighttime posts and give some opinions before night is over. I haven't seen anything after about 9am my time

i mean she's said herself she's played one game before, and is working on hosting one so this isn't her *first* game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder if Cleb sold out Ayaya to clear himself

Nah, I read that interaction as genuine. Besides, bussing isn't in his scum meta

mm ok. then who do you think would fit the "gf" of the mafias

I don't know if you've played with Ayaya, but she had a pretty good reputation as a mafia player(examples: won as SK, got town to sheep her in Scummies (a 20player game)). She doesn't have scum experience, but for me, it's like saying that Trundle has GF potential

But I'm pretty sure that Dan does true random because he put me and Xine (both top tier maf) on the same team one game

I don't know if you've played with Ayaya, but she had a pretty good reputation as a mafia player(examples: won as SK, got town to sheep her in Scummies (a 20player game)). She doesn't have scum experience, but for me, it's like saying that Trundle has GF potential

But I'm pretty sure that Dan does true random because he put me and Xine (both top tier maf) on the same team one game

oh welp i see

I think scum team is made up of Semi-experienced players. I don't think Dan would just let 3 newbies be on scum team.

I'm still doing an analysis on what people have said to/about Ayaya as well as what she's said about other people. I've been quiet because I feel it's best to wait until night ends.

Won't be around for EoD, in rehearsal.

Back