The end of the Club Nintendo year is approaching!

PaJami

Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hey there. Just a reminder that June 30th is the day that the Club Nintendo year ends. Remember to add in all your games and get that Gold/Platinum status! So what do you guys think/hope the rewards will be this year?

Hehe, I'm not too stressed with my amount of coins I currently own. I already have a 2010 platinium status since ages.

I'm thinking that we might witness a smaller replica of Game & Watch: Ball, since Japanese Club Nintendo members got them, as platinium reward.
But, within my pure prediction, we might get Mario's mustache.

I can't wait for 1st July 2010!

This will probably be the only year I get platinum. Also, if I spend my points right now *I 'm definatly not going to get elite status so =/.* Would I still get the platinum gift even if my coins are really low? *I've already reached platinum though*

Well, I have nothing.
Shows how Nintendo made un-appealing games to me.
Also, they should work on the prizes.

TravisTouchdown said:
Well, I have nothing.
Shows how Nintendo made un-appealing games to me.
Also, they should work on the prizes.
The Mario and Zelda posters are really nice, and so are the hanafuda cards. I have all three. =3

K.K.Slider said:
Can someone pwease answer my question *puppydogeyes*
If you reach Platinum status, it stays there no matter how many coins you have. I got Platinum, got the Grill off game, and now I have 530 points and platinum status.

Jami said:
K.K.Slider said:
If you reach Platinum status, it stays there no matter how many coins you have. I got Platinum, got the Grill off game, and now I have 530 points and platinum status.
Yay thanks *goes on shopping spree with coins.*

K.K.Slider said:
Jami said:
K.K.Slider said:
Yay thanks *goes on shopping spree with coins.*
I'd save your Coins in case they add better rewards if I were you, lol. The only things on there that are really worth your Coins are the Mario and Zelda posters and the hanafuda cards. Grill-Off With Ultra Hand! may be worth it, too, but it's not exactly a game that I would enjoy, considering that I'm a vegetarian, lol.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to see if I have to register them or not.

EDIT: I have a question.

If I don't make enough to reach an elite status, do my points from this year carry over to the next year?

Nevermore said:

If I don't make enough to reach an elite status, do my points from this year carry over to the next year?
Yes, but don't register them now. Wait after June 30th.

TravisTouchdown said:
Nevermore said:

Yes, but don't register them now. Wait after June 30th.
Oh, so they don't go for next year's elite status? D:

This might be a dumb question, but how do you get gold/platinum? :3

SockHeadx4 said:
Register $600 worth of products.

@Nevermore: Do you have enough for 600? If you don't then the status progress will be erased and you have to start from the beginning. Coins will remain though.

TravisTouchdown said:
SockHeadx4 said:
Register $600 worth of products.
Not necessarily, lol. You can reach 600 Coins without spending nearly that much. First of all, all Wii games are worth 50 Coins, and all Nintendo DS games are worth 30 Coins, so if you got the game on sale, then you can earn more Coins for less money. Also, you can get 10 extra Coins for completing a post play survey for any Wii, Nintendo DS, Virtual Console, WiiWare, or DSiWare game you register. Sometimes Nintendo has special surveys you can complete for even more extra Coins, too. And if you use the Intend to Buy system, you can earn 10 extra Coins by registering certain games within a certain time frame prior to their release. Also, taking the normal registration survey for any game within four weeks of its release date will also give you an extra 10 Coins. So...yeah, with all those extra Coin offers, it's not too hard to reach Gold or Platinum status. And don't forget to register your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL if you have one! Doing so will give you an extra 160 Coins.

Back