The Blocked off room in Aika Village, Solved!

Res

Super
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Silver Mailbox
So I used hacks to walk through stuff and found out what was behind the dresser in Aika Village! Here are my findings....

214sikx.png

359056a.jpg

9kar60.jpg

23r8xuu.jpg

Ah, I remember all the theories of Aika Cillage. I visited it a long time ago, when it was a huge thing.

Nice find.
I wish I knew what was being said, however.

Ah, I remember all the theories of Aika Cillage. I visited it a long time ago, when it was a huge thing.

Nice find.
I wish I knew what was being said, however.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?105703-Aika-village-dream-town-(True-story-behind-it)
As for what is said in the village itself many times she just says ''mommy''
in the picture provided it says: ''This is my...''
If I could get a bigger picture so I can see the characters in the last word I would be able to translate the full thing.
Sorry if my translation is wrong.

Last edited:
Whoa, I never knew what was in there. I'm so glad I saw this post because I've been wondering what was in that room! I just came to the conclusion that it was an empty room lol.

I thought she was saying, "I love my mommy" and it slowly got warped each Aika you talk to.

Strollers around a bonfire... well then!

So I used hacks to walk through stuff and found out what was behind the dresser in Aika Village! Here are my findings....

214sikx.png

359056a.jpg

9kar60.jpg

23r8xuu.jpg

res do you have a bigger resolution of the first picture?
I can't see the characters on the last word well xD
all I read was ''This is my...''

Last edited:
Just visited the village for the first time. All I can say is, whoever made this has way too much free time on their hands lol

Wow 0_0

Honestly, Aika Village depressed me more than scared me

The first picture says "ここは わたしの ゆめのなか" (koko wa watashi no yume no naka), it says "This is inside my dream." or something like that. I could be wrong, though.

I thought it said something like that but for the life of me I couldn't read the last word because of the resolution lol

Sorry, it was a small image, I Believe that character anyone could access. LinandKo on YouTube has a translated playthrough.

I actually remember the creator opened it up to people temporarily to see during a niconico event thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also hey, I found the translations I did of all the "new" dialogue stuff a while back, so here it is for anyone interested

oh hey, all the Aika-chans say something different

correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, but...

アィカ:
ここわわたしのゆめのなか
Koko wa watashi no yume no naka
Here's inside my dream.

ァイカ:
こえはだれにもとどかない
Koe wa darenimo todokanai
The voice doesn't reach anyone.

ァィカ:
けしきはいつもにごってた
The signs were always unclear. (tbh I'm least confident in getting this one right)

アイカ:
たのしいゆめはすぐおわる
Tanoshii yume wa sugu owaru.
The fun dream is now ending.

I also remember there being a number of other changes to the village too during this time

Last edited:
Thank you for this! I always wondered what was back there... Pretty creepy though.

I honestly think "spooky" towns are hilarious.
The game is way too bright and bubbly for anything to be scary.

I thought it said something like that but for the life of me I couldn't read the last word because of the resolution lol

I wrote down an Dream Address for Aika village a while age. Do you want to see if it is a current one? 2D00-002A-49A0. I can't do it at the moment.

that's really interesting. i guess the creator of aika was just prepared for anything.

Back