Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
flowerweek1.jpg

As part of Flower Week on The Bell Tree this week, we're holding a two part Flower Week Battle Royale to determine the next hybrid flower collectible to enter the Shop in June! In Part One over here earlier in the week, we voted for Roses as the winner over Tulips for the next hybrid flower.

Now with Part Two in this thread, vote again to pick the best Rose colour for the hybrid flower collectible set to be released in June!

The final winning flower will be available in the Shop during the month of June for 299 Bells. This isn't the only new hybrid available during Flower Week though -- check out the main summary post by Jeremy here for details on the exciting hybrid collectible breeding happening this week!

Fight for what you believe in!
unless you voted for tulips in which case what is there left to live for now anyway :(

i wanted black but accidentally voted for blue......... fml,
blue would look nice w my color scheme going on tho so its fine i guess,,,,,

goddamn y'all roses to hell yknow how hard roses are to upkeep tulips are like BAM issa tulip ubt roses outta be all special n **** and ****in grow thorns because theyre SOOOO beautiful why y'all in love with a thorny flower y'all gonna BLEED i tell you tulips never made anyone bleed goddamnit

goddamn y'all roses to hell yknow how hard roses are to upkeep tulips are like BAM issa tulip ubt roses outta be all special n **** and ****in grow thorns because theyre SOOOO beautiful why y'all in love with a thorny flower y'all gonna BLEED i tell you tulips never made anyone bleed goddamnit
Ever heard that tulips can be a little poisonous?

Let me guess. You had a traumatic childhood experience involving roses.

Blue. My bank account is ready. Let's do this.

bam issa tulip lmfao

but for real... you get it.

roses are the lame mans flower. People who can't think out of the box like roses. Roses are basic and are pretty bottom of the barrel on the flower spectrum.

I can't give tulips that much credit because they're pretty basic as well but at least they're more bright and colorful then basic roses. However I just can't get behind the idea that any rose is good.

A good rose is a dead rose.

#PurpleRosesWillReign
also hmu if y’all want blue roses in acnl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back