Island Reset and the HHP dlc

PSXLO.FROM.DREAMLAND<3

Bells
Switch
6087-0812-4806
I have a question!

I recently reset my old island around a week or two ago after 2 solid years of having it and not playing on it. I decided to dive back into the game only to face a concern.

I reset my island and for some reason when I first opened my mailbox next to my tent (after just arriving on the first night) I saw a picture in a picture frame from the HHP that had Lottie, Niko and Wardell. I was kind of confused but shrugged it off and waited to get my house.

So I continued racking up those miles paid the debt off and got my first house, a few days have passed and I still haven’t been called to the airport by Nook to go and meet Lottie so I can play the DLC content, which is what my question is… Did it delete my data for the HHP dlc content and will I be able to play again? and if so what is needed to do in order to play the dlc again?

(I entered the E-shop and it says that the HHP dlc is purchased and I’m not sure what to do from there. I have available storage on my switch so I don’t see how that’s an issue but I am very confused and just want to design holiday homes in the dlc again.)

Thankyou for your cooperation- PSXLO

You'll be able to have access to HHP again (I believe) a day after the Resident Services has been built, but you'll have to start everything all over again I'm afraid.

Back