White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Happy sixteenth birthday to The Bell Tree! Special big thank you to all of the staff and over 100,000 members who have been a part of this community, whether it's been for sixteen years or sixteen days.

1608435477449.png

The Tasty Cake collectible is currently being sold for only 10 bells. The Advent Calendar in the TBT's Season of Giving event is also giving away a Special Snowflake raffle ticket for the occasion, but there is not much time left before the calendar changes to the next day, so be sure to get it right away.

For our longtime members, thank you for making TBT your internet home for all of these years! For all of our new members who joined this year with New Horizons, we hope to see you back for many birthdays to come!

I've only been here for 5 years, and even within that I can't believe how much has happened!
Thank you for the events and the general feeling of community here that has made being part of this forum such a lovely experience :))))

Happy Birthday TBT! Thank you to all the staff who have kept this site going for so many years. You've made this a great place to hang out.

Happy birthday TBT! If my collectibles weren't all lined up and ready for Chrummus I'd celebrate by bringing out my tasty cake lineup, lmao!!

I'm loving the image of TBT taking its driving test too.

Happy birthday TBT! I've only joined in January, but I'm looking forward for the years coming!

happy birthday TBT!! im glad to have been part of this community for 5 years <3

Happy 16th Birthday TBT!! Got the 10th TBT Birthday Collectable on display in honor of today <3

Just wondering, have there been other anniversary collectables for TBT's Birthday? I'd love to see the rest lol

happy birthday TBT! I haven't been on here for a very long time but I've enjoyed it.

damn. as corny as this is gonna sound, this place really has sort of become my second home. i’ve only been here for 5 years (almost 6!) and i was on hiatus for a while but i love this community so, so much and during a year that has been not only isolating but terrifying, i’m really glad and grateful for this community and for all of you. happy birthday, bell tree! 🎂💗

68599078-A7EC-4503-ADB4-0BEED0C94DBA.gif

Happy birthday TBT! I'm so glad to be part of this community. 16 more years let's goo

Feliz cumple, you lovely fun forum. I may not use you as much as I'd like, but I still appreciate the heck out of you. Thanks for being a friend, a guide, a place to have a fun lurk. <3

Happy 16th birthday! I haven't even been here for a year yet but I feel like TBT has been such a big part of my life already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back