• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
closing_banner.png

After seemingly endless deliberation, The Bell Tree Fair 2022 winners have been decided and the event is coming to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated in our month of Enchanted Forest themed activities, whether you took part in just one event or went all in and did all eighteen!

Before we get too caught up in the excitement of the Closing Ceremony, we want to take the time to do a little bit of housekeeping. There is some overlap in winners in certain events, for example multi-round events such as Forest of the Lustrous and Whimsical Wardrobe. In these instances, we have increased the original number of winners we were going to award per event (originally three per round in three-round events) to ensure more unique winners overall. This means that we have increased the amount of winners per event in order to ensure that a higher number of unique users will receive an animated Enchanted Bloom collectible. This also means that in some places there may be an inconsistency in the number of winners per round/event, because we didn't need to do this for every event. We spent a lot of time discussing how we wanted to handle this and feel that this was the fairest and most satisfactory way we could do it.

Are we good? Grand. Onto what you came here for!

Collectible & Ticket Distribution and Fair Shop Closure

The animated Enchanted Bloom, Heart of the Forest, and trophy collectibles will be going out alongside the contest winner and staff favourite ticket distribution are scheduled to go out late in the day on Sunday, 25th September 2022. Oh, that's today by the way!

The Bell Tree Fair Shop will be closing on Saturday 1st October 2022 at 9PM EDT (aka Fair Time). After this point there will be no further opportunity to spend your tickets. Tickets do not carry over into future events so any that are not spent will be considered lost. Do make sure you have finished checking out all shop purchases by this time.

One-Ticket Raffles

Leftover tickets? We have a solution! On September 23rd, we added three new raffles to the The Shop. Each of these raffles only costs 1 Ticket to enter and tickets are still on sale now.

Raffle #1: Mushroom Lamp Collectible Set

497.jpg
498.jpg
499.jpg
500.jpg
501.jpg

If you put a crystal and a mushroom in front of a dragon, they would pick the crystal. Can you blame them? Most of us are drawn to shiny things! If you opted to put your tickets into crystals, then you will be pleased to hear that this is your chance to walk away with the entire mushroom lamp collectible set! We are only giving away two sets of these luminous fungi (really, it is quite irresponsible we are giving away any at all!) - who will be the two to walk away with five rare collectibles for the cost of a single ticket?

Raffle #2: Butterfly Spirit Raffle

488.jpg
489.jpg

Look, up in the sky! Sparkly things - with wings! Our majestic Butterfly Spirit collectibles will look fantastic alongside your Enchanted Butterfly Wand. We are giving away five of these Butterfly Spirits. Five users will win their choice of either a blue Glowing Butterfly Spirit collectible or a purple Gleaming Butterfly Spirit collectible.

Raffle #3: Enchanted Bloom Collectible

504.jpg

Take a minute to watch that transition through to the end. We'll wait.

When you scroll to the end of this list, some of you will be disappointed to find that you weren't one of our lucky winners of an animated Enchanted Bloom collectible. This is the raffle for you! For one ticket per entry, you will have one last chance to earn this coveted collectible! We will be awarding only one of these so cross your fingers for good luck! Note that if you have already earned an animated Enchanted Bloom collectible in one of our events then you are not eligible to win this raffle. If you have already purchased this raffle ticket before learning that you had earned this collectible in one of our events, you can go into your Inventory and sell it back to get a refund on your ticket(s).

The winners for these three raffles, as well as the Celeste Chick Plush and Nintendo eShop card raffles, will be drawn on Saturday 1st October 2022 at 9PM EDT (aka Fair Time). The winners will be announced the same night.

TBT Fair 2022 Survey

We won't pretend that our events are perfect. They are designed by ordinary people who do this in their free time on a voluntary basis. The development of The Bell Tree Fair 2022 was shaped around feedback we received from the community during The Bell Tree Fair 2020 and Camp Bell Tree 2021 events. We want to make sure that when we next bring back The Bell Tree Fair, estimated to run summer 2024, that it will be even better than this one. This is why we are inviting you to formally submit your feedback to us by taking the official The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Survey. Please submit all feedback via the linked survey rather than posting it here in this thread. We are collecting your responses this way because (a) it ensures your voice will be heard rather than lost in a busy thread, (b) it will make it easier for us to come back and review your feedback in 2024, and (c) we want the focus of our Closing Ceremony to be on celebrating our winners.

On that note, I think it is about time we announce who those people are.
Onto our TBT Fair 2022 Winners!

MM.png

Mysteries of the Monolith
Round 2: @BungoTheElf
Round 4: @~Kilza~
Round 6: @lieryl
Round 8: @BetsySundrop

Where.png

Where is Gnome?
Where's Gnome.png
Round 1: @Heyden
Round 2: @skarmoury
Round 3: @Merielle
Round 4: @Rhea
Round 5: @Newbiemayor
Round 6: @Peach_Jam

Closing Statement, TBT Fair 2022 Gallery, and Credits

And that's all folks! We know some of you will be disappointed that you did not receive a staff favourite in this event. We wish you better luck in our upcoming Halloween 2022 event. 🐈‍⬛

Thank you again to everyone who participated in The Bell Tree Fair 2022. It is the members and community that make this event such a joy to run. You can look back over the entries to all of our events in The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Gallery designed by @Mistreil.

cropped.png

Also, thank you to the rest of the staff team for all of the amazing work and effort that was required to bring this event together. We did it guys - another TBT Fair completed! 💪

TBT Fair 2022 Credits
  • Events coordinator: Chris
  • Art coordinator: Mistreil
  • Prize coordinator: Jeremy
  • Opening thread: Jeremy
  • FAQ thread: Mairmalade
  • Participation tracker: Chris
  • Closing thread: Chris
  • Closing thread images: Mick
  • Event and contest hosts: Mistreil, Chris, Pyoopi, Nefarious, Mick, pandapples, Mairmalade, LaBelleFleur, Jeremy, Justin, Laudine, Oblivia, Kaiaa, dizzy bone
  • Event banners: Mistreil, dizzy bone, Pyoopi, Mick
  • Opening banner: dizzy bone
  • Closing banner: Laudine
  • Line art: Laudine, Mick, dizzy bone
  • Leif's Labyrinth game: Mistreil
  • Collectibles - crystals, lily of the valley, bluebird plush, butterfly spirits, butterfly wand, potions, heart of the forest, enchanted bloom: Laudine
  • Collectibles - mushroom lamps, gnome, TBT Fair 2022 patch: Mistreil
  • Backdrop - Fungi Fantasy: Mistreil
  • Backdrop - Enchanted Ruins: dizzy bone
  • Backdrop - Phosphorescent Friends: Mick
  • Backdrop - Agaric Wonderment: Pyoopi
  • Fair emblem and sticker designs: Mistreil, dizzy bone, Pyoopi
  • Enchanted forum theme design: Laudine
  • Event entries gallery: Mistreil
  • Prize contributions: Jeremy, Mistreil, Laudine, Kaiaa, Chris, Pyoopi, Mick, Oblivia
  • Admin setup: Oblivia, Jeremy, Justin

Literally screamed reading through this—I was praying I'd be able to earn one staff favorite, I... can't believe I managed to earn five. 😭 It's such an honor to be up here with all these beautiful (and in some cases witty!) entries! Congrats to the other winners, you all did incredible!!
And seriously, good work to the other entrants as well! There were a ton of really amazing entries this event; I don't envy staff for having to narrow it down. ;v; It was great participating with all of you!

Thank you for an amazing Fair, staff! This was my first one and I had such an absolute blast, I wish I'd been active for the 2020 one too. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to 2024!!
Also Laudine... that closing banner is stunning. 🥺

huge congrats to everyone who won, i really don’t envy staff the job of having to decide on their favourites !! and of course, obligatory huge thank you to the mods for putting this all together and keeping it on track!! looking forward to this hinted Halloween event 👀

and of course, looking forward to enchanted bloom distribution so I can finish my line up 🫶🏻

Love seeing all the beautiful winning entries! Congrats everyone! Thanks staff for always putting on an excellent event!

oh my GOD I cannot believe I actually got selected as staff favorite somewhere 😭 !!!! I'm over the moon fgjkdlsm thank you so much!!!
This event was so much fun overall I'm so happy to have been able to partake in it!

...At long last, I can FINALLY remove this stupid Diva aesthetic and unveil my beautiful collectibles!!!
Thank you so much again staff and congrats to everyone who won the contests and staff favorites! Congrats to everyone who took part in the event itself, it was a lot of fun!

Obligatory EDIT: I completely forgot to mention how AMAZING this closing ceremony banner looks it blows my mind omg!!!

thank you for the 3 staff favorites in Forest of the Lustrous, I spent so much time on each entry 😭 ❤️ Congrats to the other winners as well!

And thank you for this wonderful event. It's always a blast, and always so very memorable. I really appreciate all the time and effort put in to each event. I can't wait for Halloween!!!!! Time to get spooky!! 💀🎃💀🎃

That closing banner though 🤩🤩🤩 Thank you guys so much for such an amazing event!

I knew that selecting favourites would take a while as there were so many great entries this year. (The Where Is Gnome? event specifically felt like such a wildcard to me because I saw so so many funny entries in there, I had no idea who would win)

I am super excited and shocked to see that I somehow won an Enchanted Bloom I will treasure it for always, my first animated collectible!! ☺️

Congrats everyone!! I was really praying to be nominated for the staff favourite and aaaaaaa I'm so incredibly happy, especially to be chosen among absolutely amazing entries all around 🥰
Thank you so much staff!! This fair was a blast, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, I loved every single second of preparing the entries and looking through the threads, again - thank you!!!!

Ah!!!! I can't believe I won an Enchanted Bloom! I will treasure it forever. My very first animated collectible (other than the Fireworks) and it's easily my favorite. I'm in shock!

Congrats to all the other winners! All of your entries were spectacular. And there were so many wonderful entries that didn't get nominated too. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to narrow these down.

Thank you to all the staff for your continuous hard work and dedication to this community! You are the best!

The closing banner is amazing! I would seriously hang that on my wall!

It was hard picking between the polls and there were only three! I get why it took this long because there were so many awesome entries I wouldn't know where to begin. (Also I snagged a staff fave?! I'm-🤩)

Wonderful winners all around, congrats everyone!
Those elixir winners make me want to steal all of them to put on a shelf or something. They'd look so great all together.

Thank you staff for hosting the event as always! I had fun scrambling around doing silly activities and a break from the usual worries of every day life is always nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back