The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much staff for hosting the fair, it´s been so much fun! <3 Thanks for all your work and effort!
Also thank you to everyone that participated, and I loved seeing all your amazing entries, and congrats to all the winners!!!

Congrats on all of the winners! I'm actually shocked I won an enchanted bloom, I was so busy irl that I had to miss out on multiple rounds for various events, but I'm glad that my effort for the door wasn't all in vain. 😭 The bloom is definitely a favourite of mine alongside the shooting star, the detail in the bloom's animation is just so lovely, I was awestruck when I first saw the reveal! Loved the theme for this year and all the prizes were amazing! I would have snagged a prize pack or Celeste plush if I had the chance for sure. 💕 There were so many talented and skilled individuals this year, one of my favourite parts of the fair is definitely just taking the time to scroll through everyone's entries. ^^

Thank you so much staff for hosting yet another wonderful fair! 🥺💜
(Gorgeous closing banner btw! Laudine knocked it out of the park once again)

Oh my gosh, I didn't even expect to get one staff favourite with all the incredible entries to these contests, let alone two! 😭 Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me.

Massive thank you to all of the staff for organizing such an amazing event, and congratulations to the other winners! It was so much fun participating and viewing everyone's entries, I can't wait to see what the Halloween event has in store for us...

Congratulations to everyone and thank you to staff for organizing another dazzling tbt fair!! I'm thankful for the staff favorites (the enchanted bloom...I will cherish it) and also for the opportunity to create and engage with others and just the overall sense of community that these events offer!! ♥️

Thank you for putting on this amazing fair- sooo many great entries in all of the events. Congratulations to all the winners! And a huge thank you to everyone who read my story and voted for it in the poll! Every year these events are super fun, and I really appreciate all of the work the staff puts into them.

The only downside - ALL of the collectibles are gorgeous and I can't afford every single one of them. :love:

Hello, raffles, lol....

Thank you for creating this lovely fair! I’ve been having an extremely busy couple of months lately, but I knew I really wanted to participate. Its always so fun! I love looking at everyone’s entries. I really appreciate all the thought and time put into creating these events! 🥰

All right, time to go blow 172 tickets in the shop!

Congratulations to everyone who won an enchanted bloom! I wish I had the artistic ability to have a shot at a staff favorite, but alas. Already looking forward to the Halloween event--a huge thanks to staff, as always, for working so hard at hosting such immersive events several times a year.

Congratulations to everyone who won an award! Usually I would tag or post on profiles individually, but there are just so many winners! 🥳🎉🌟 There were so many incredible entries for each event, and I was constantly amazed at how creative everyone is! There were so many events where I wished I could have spent a little longer on it, or could have executed something a little better, so I'm grateful for (and surprised by) the staff favourite. ❤️

Thank you for all of the hard work that went into this fair! This was my first TBT Fair, and I was so surprised by the length of the fair, the number of events, the number (and quality) of physical and digital prizes, and just the general amount of effort that would have been needed to execute this event as successfully as you did! I'm very grateful that I've been able to participate with you all! 🍄🌟💖

congratulations to all the winners. ^^

it doesn't make much sense to me to give a single person more than one staff favorite though if they can still only earn one bloom collectible-- wouldn't it have been better to just pick the best one out of the entries of one participant in all the events so that more individual people could have had the chance to get a bloom in the other categories?

regardless, thank you staff for your hard work and thanks to everyone who participated in all the events to make the 2022 faire a great one.

Massive congratulations to all the winners, all those entries are amazing! Can’t wait to see all those beautiful enchanted blooms in line ups 🥰

Huge thank you to all the staff for organising and running the fair and creating so many lovely collectibles, the events were all a lot of fun and your hard work and dedication to this community never fails to amaze ❤️

Thanks so much for the votes on behind the bookcase, I genuinely dreamt about landing in the top 3 but didn’t think it was possible, second is an absolute dream 😭 funnily I was kicking myself for just falling shy of the ticket amount needed to buy a lily of the valley collectible after I stopped grinding in events thinking I couldn’t reach it, but the prize amount will be more than enough now! 😂 Congratulations to everyone overall!!

In these instances, we have increased the original number of winners we were going to award per event (originally three per round in three-round events) to ensure more unique winners overall. This means that we have increased the amount of winners per event in order to ensure that a higher number of unique users will receive an animated Enchanted Bloom collectible.

You are the most wonderful people!!! 😭❤️

Thank you so much for your hard work, for making this amazing Event that has brought so much joy and togetherness. It was truly a magical, one of a kind experience. Thank you.

Congratulations to everyone who entered, those who got nominated and ofc all the amazing winners!! 🎉🎉💜. It has been such a fantastic event and all staff deserve so many thank yous and grateful appreciation for all their time and hard work in making this such an enjoyable and fun event 💖

Thank you!! ✨💜✨

Congrats everyone! There were so many amazing entries, I bookmarked a lot of them and I'm happy that I can now just take a look at the gallery to see all my favs. Also, I can't believe I got one staff favorite!:eek: YAY! Thank you! Looking forward to the Halloween event!!! 🤩🎃

Thanks to the staff for that awesome event, even if I couldn't do them all, I had a lot of fun, a lot of collectibles and bells. (no kidding you were ultra generous on the prizes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back