• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Bell Tree Banner Contest

I have just finished another one (as in I edited the last one) But my internet connection sucks right now so I can't get to photobucket.

:(

Here it is.
abeed2.bmp

I put a notice on the notice board

:p

BAMBAM! said:
abeed3.bmp

I changed the color a little.
Yeah.. OK, I had to get a magnifying glass to see that. Try to choose a color that is visible.

Oh, making the font not italicized and messed up is good, too. Try putting shadow on it, it makes it look a lot better and it's easier to see. But, the banner will likely be for people who have already came here... never mind...

PIKMIN042 said:
Oh, making the font not italicized and messed up is good, too. Try putting shadow on it, it makes it look a lot better and it's easier to see. But, the banner will likely be for people who have already came here... never mind...
I can hardly see the notice.... PIKMIN is right; heed the sig master's words.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
*no longer has PhotoShop*

Nah, I'm a self-taught...

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
*no longer has PhotoShop*

Nah, I'm a self-taught...
So? You're still the Sig Master of TBT!

JAPANLOVER said:
Here is my entry...I might touch it up a little or add a little animated flare...idk..tell me whatcha think...

thebelltree.jpg
I love it!... IMO, the best so far!

Thanks for your kind words

:)

I thought it looked good myself...Spent quite a while on it

^_^

Think should I add anything more to it?

Back