• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Bell Tree Banner Contest

BAMBAM! said:
Where can I get URLs for moving things like PIKMIN042?
Never mind here it is.

040605-1112830190-ppp.gif

I really don't think that the direction to go is animated, it creates bad load time for slower computers. I know what it is like to have that.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
Here is another one.

040605-1112833527-Animation10.gif

The thing that moves around says population growing.
I have to tell you that that color-changing animation is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my life. It really gives me a headache to look at it.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Here is another one.

040605-1112833527-Animation10.gif

The thing that moves around says population growing.
I have to tell you that that color-changing animation is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my life. It really gives me a headache to look at it.
How about one with out it?

040705-1112868775-Animation19.gif

OK, this is a joint effort by me and PIRANHA2. If this wins, then we'll split it 50-50.

TBTF_Banner.jpg

Yeah, I stretched the height. 85 pixels is not enough to make a good one, really.

Did I mention that besides the winner, if there's another one I like I'll pay the creator for it. :yes: So we can still ahve more. :yes:

I'm gonna make one...At some point...Maybe later tonight but right now I have quite a bit of homework to do....sooo yea...But I would love to make a banner

:D

BAMBAM! said:
Here ya go. It is a little basic but I like it!

:wub:

:D

B)

abeed.bmp
That's abuot a trillion times better than your other attempts. PhotoShop is better.

Back