Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I got a question for someone, i know bul or storm can answer this, so hopefully they read and reply. Now that the bell guard is unable to be run on the nintendo forums, whats gonna happen? is it going to become one with the bell tree? or is it just gonna be run through its website. not that it counts for much, but ithink we're better off combining the bell guard and bell tree into one. let them keep their own names, but have them be more than affiliated.

Long story, but The Bell Guard and The Bell Tree will be one... but it'll still be at Nsider...

Hmm... Maybe we could make a topic that included the job descriptions that were in the first post?

BULERIAS said:
Long story, but The Bell Guard and The Bell Tree will be one... but it'll still be at Nsider...
so, it'll just restart up at nsider in november (or whenever they unlock it). when you say they'll operate as one, do you mean both will exist but work together, or one will cease to exist eventually (like one company buying another, kind of)?

DarthGohan1 said:
BULERIAS said:
so, it'll just restart up at nsider in november (or whenever they unlock it). when you say they'll operate as one, do you mean both will exist but work together, or one will cease to exist eventually (like one company buying another, kind of)?
I mean both will exist and work together...

Back