• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

The Bell Guard - Not at NSider.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Eggs
0
Old Eggs
0
I'm currently in the Ask NOA_ANDY thing, and someone asked this question -

Andy will clans be allowed once the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is up and running?

Here's the reply -

No. Since you won't be allowed to share your Friend Codes, we will not be allowing clans or clubs.

That's... AWFUL! What is the POINT of Friend Codes, then?!?
 
Well, I see what he is saying, saying friends codes could be hazardous. Because what could happen is that there could be a hacker or something see the codes posted, and do I need to say the rest? I think you get what I'm saying.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I see what he is saying, saying friends codes could be hazardous. Because what could happen is that there could be a hacker or something see the codes posted, and do I need to say the rest? I think you get what I'm saying.
: |

Then how will I play online with people, eh?
 
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I see what he is saying, saying friends codes could be hazardous. Because what could happen is that there could be a hacker or something see the codes posted, and do I need to say the rest? I think you get what I'm saying.
: |

Then how will I play online with people, eh?
Simple. Sending friend codes via PM.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I see what he is saying, saying friends codes could be hazardous. Because what could happen is that there could be a hacker or something see the codes posted, and do I need to say the rest? I think you get what I'm saying.
: |

Then how will I play online with people, eh?
Simple. Sending friend codes via PM.
: |

No. Since you won't be allowed to share your Friend Codes, we will not be allowing clans or clubs.

That includes PMs.
 
:|

guys, its about impossible to hack a DS... you can do it to a PSP because its got music, and other files you can download, and insert... all you put into a DS, is a DS game, or a GBA game... there is no file sharing, so you cannot get a virus either.
 
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I see what he is saying, saying friends codes could be hazardous. Because what could happen is that there could be a hacker or something see the codes posted, and do I need to say the rest? I think you get what I'm saying.
: |

Then how will I play online with people, eh?
Simple. Sending friend codes via PM.
: |

No. Since you won't be allowed to share your Friend Codes, we will not be allowing clans or clubs.

That includes PMs.
Well, then I don't know why. Go figure.
 
Sadly, this is the worst case scenario that I planned out for TBTS. We'll have to do it on TBT...
 
That's Awful!!!!

Guess we'll need a TBG part on TBT...
 
OH NO!!! There go profits.


:( Good bye thousonds of NSiders who might have bought our services. We'll have to work with TBT's 300 members, which is miniscule when compared to NSider.
 
MasterDSX said:
OH NO!!! There go profits.


:( Good bye thousonds of NSiders who might have bought our services. We'll have to work with TBT's 300 members, which is miniscule when compared to NSider.
No, no, we'll advertise in sigs. People WILL come to TBT just for TBTS.
 
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
OH NO!!! There go profits.


:( Good bye thousonds of NSiders who might have bought our services. We'll have to work with TBT's 300 members, which is miniscule when compared to NSider.
No, no, we'll advertise in sigs. People WILL come to TBT just for TBTS.
Good idea. And this will give TBT a good load of members... :yes:
 
Back
Top