Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
<big><big><big><big><big>Welcome To:</big></big></big>
<big><big><big><big><big><big>THE ANIMAL CROSSING EXPERIENCE</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
<big><big><big><big>
<big><big><big><big><big><big>NOTICE: THE ANIMAL CROSSING EXPERIENCE WILL BE CLOSING ON DECEMEBR 25TH, 2005!</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>
You have now entered the Animal Crossing Experience. At the ACE, you play the role of a villager in an Animal Crossing community. Will you find the best bargains from Nook every day? Or maybe you're more of the archaeologist and want to search for rare fossils still uknown to others. Some people just wanna chill with their fellow villagers. Whatever you want to do, you're in the right place.

How it works:Anyone who wants to participate can. You will take the role of a human villager, or even an animal villager, in an Animal Crossing village, which is shared by other human villagers, along with animal townsfolk and others (such as Tom Nook, Tortimer, Copper & Booker, and all those other friendly folks from AC, the game). You can do whatever you like in this village, whether it be alone or with a friend. Interact with all the people and animals, and be free, just like in the game. You don't even have to ask to join, just hop on in! *Remeber, all RP rules apply. Also, please be respectful to the story and the RPers and do not post suggestions or other comments in here. If you have something to say/suggest that isn't part of the RP, please feel free to send me a pm; that way the RP will not have interruptions that could confuse people. Thanks.

^_^
*Also, if all you want to do is act stupid, like AnimalCrosser256 (a.k.a. worst villager ever), please take it to another forum, not TBT, and especially not at The A.C.E>

Humans in Riverdale:
Z (DarthGohan), Link (ZeldaFreak), Roy (Monkey), Zelda (Triforce), ??? (Shadow), Mr. Game&Watch (OHE333), Justin (Justin125), Mim (Tomnook)

Animals in Riverdale:
Riley the Rhino, Bob the cat, Spike the rhino, Tangy the cat, Emerald the frog, Takeo Izimaki the fox (UltraByte), Pecan the squirrel.</big></big></big></big></big>

I just moved into this nice little house by the river...I wonder if anyone else lives here.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:eek: this looks like fun!! So do we have a house in this RP?
Yeah... can have your own or share with somebody else (or multiple people)...like i said, you can do whatever in the ACE.

oh so we do

:p i'll move the acre next to tom nooks house that the river runs through and there are a bunch of fruit trees

:D

and then, i met you for the first time...i then offered you a tour of my house, if you want to hike a few acres south along the river to my house.

DarthGohan1 said:
and then, i met you for the first time...i then offered you a tour of my house, if you want to hike a few acres south along the river to my house.
sure

:D i wish i had more money

:( then i could expand our house

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
sure

:D i wish i had more money

:( then i could expand our house
whoops i meant my house not our
:rofl:

well, i dont have much to show you, since im short on bells too...but it seemed that you liked my apple tv and apple clock, which is my only furniture, besides my radio and bed. since we're both kinda broke, i ask you if wanna go into business with me.

actually, i was goint to go buy a shovel but the village shop was closed today for some reason...but then, when i was walking home, i met this nice yellow rhino, and she gave me a shovel...i think she felt sorry for me. so we can both use my shovel to start a fruit business.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I would like to go into business with you. I have lots of fruit by my house. But i need to buy a shovel.
we can share mine for now...the only problem is we won't have much variety of fruit...maybe we should go talk to some of the villagers. that way we'd meet our neighbors and maybe acquire some other fruits to plant.

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I would like to go into business with you. I have lots of fruit by my house. But i need to buy a shovel.
we can share mine for now...the only problem is we won't have much variety of fruit...maybe we should go talk to some of the villagers. that way we'd meet our neighbors and maybe acquire some other fruits to plant.
yeah but i just sold a tire to jane for 100,000 bells :lol: :lol:
:rofl:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I DORPPED IT IN THE RIVER!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! COME BACK!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

*dives in and grabs what i think is a bag of bells*
when i come out i realize i just grabbed a pale chub..."dinner, anyone?"

and for my first dinner ever, my new friend and i started a campfire and enjoyed smoked pale chub.

DarthGohan1 said:
and for my first dinner ever, my new friend and i started a campfire and enjoyed smoked pale chub.

:yawn: i got to go. I'm getting sorta tired. I'm gunna get up early tommorow to make some money.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

:yawn: i got to go. I'm getting sorta tired. I'm gunna get up early tommorow to make some money.
ok, i might sleep in, so i'll let you hold on to my shovel for now. i'm gonna go to bed too, since there's no one else here in the village yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back