• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Adventures of Mr Saturn

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Saturn_Main.jpg

Yeah, I did this on a whim... I hope you like it. I'm still in teh experimenting stages, so expect it to possibly change later. Hope you enjoy my first attempt at comic-making! I really don't care bout your opinion :)P), but input is always welcome!

FINAL.gif

Are there any comments? Suggestions? I know that doesn't sound like msot Mr. Saturns, but this chap is special.

PIKMIN042 said:
Are there any comments? Suggestions? I know that doesn't sound like msot Mr. Saturns, but this chap is special.
yes, make it a bit faster

:p and umm... not as corny

:wub:

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

It's only corny... until Mr. Saturn turns evil!

:p

PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

It's only corny... until Mr. Saturn turns evil!

:p
Oh geez u ruind the story line!!!!!!! >_<

:huh:
Huh?

I was just kidding.

:huh:
oh....well this is akward...

:blink:

Back