• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

That's two more times than most of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
So... you guys probably know about my NP appearance in Vol. 213. Well... I appear yet again in Vol 214 in Pulse, correcting NP on their Diddy Kong Racing article. <3

If any of you don't believe me though (it doesn't say "Bulerias", it says Daniel V.), I can always take a picture of my email's Sent Folder. D:

When I was little, I once sent a "Trunks" (from DBZ) drawing.

They sent me a letter back saying it was going to be displayed in a Conference room.

Beat that.

Bulerias said:
So... you guys probably know about my NP appearance in Vol. 213. Well... I appear yet again in Vol 214 in Pulse, correcting NP on their Diddy Kong Racing article. <3
Thanks for rubbing that in my face >_< I always used to want to be in it :(. Well congrats.

@ Zero: You should go and try and find it :).

Bulerias said:
How did you appear in vol. 213?

Koehler said:
Bulerias said:
How did you appear in vol. 213?
Uhh, the Music Performed IN Zelda thing was my brother's and I idea... And we got in. But now I got into Vol 214 with my question.

I never tried submitting anything into Nintendo Power....

Frankly, I don't know much about NP itself. I only have a couple issues.

Congrats again, Bul!

I've never even touched an issue of Nintendo Power... so I'm not jealous. : D

and if it's that easy to get into, why bother being proud. >.>

Fabio said:
Yay for Bulerias. He has appeared in one of the most biased magazines of the 21st century.
If I remember correctly, you wanted to get into it SO bad at one point...

:p

I can't deny it, but I've changed my views. I still subscribe, but only for news, not for any reviews or virtually anything else whatsoever. I discovered 'Gameinformer'.

Fabio said:
I can't deny it, but I've changed my views. I still subscribe, but only for news, not for any reviews or virtually anything else whatsoever. I discovered 'Gameinformer'.
You don't need any of those.

:p

Game informer can be just as bias... it all depends on who's paying the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back