• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

Broccolo really grew on me after I had him in Pocket Camp. I love him to bits now! I also really, really like Rilla! Toby doesn't seem like a very popular villager either, but I do really like him as well! I feel as if the only Sanrio villagers people actually care about are Chai and ?toile.

I think people might call Wart Jr. ugly, but I think he’s a cutie. He’s one of my favorite villagers. :)

A couple people said Walker was disliked?? A shame, he's my favorite of the dogs and I don't see anything conventionally uncute about him.

Aw, I have Walker living right by my mayor in my town of Sunfall and I adore him. He's definitely one of my favorite dogs in the game. That giant grin gets me every time. Also, Two Days Ago is an awesome song and Walker playing it in his house just makes me love him even more. Pashmina doesn't seem to get a lot of love either, which is a shame because she's a big sweetheart. Best goat.

I've also discovered that Wolf Link is disliked? That's a shame. I'm not a big Zelda fan, but I always thought he was really cool. I always preferred him over Epona, too bad I don't have an amiibo for him.

I love a lot of these
Croque, mathilda, Moe, Jitters, Tabby, Dora, Toby, Hans, Coach, Naomi, Tipper, Kitt, Fuschia, Deirdre, Zell, Benedict, Peewee, Drago, Melba, Sydney, Yuka, Portia, Twiggy, Piper, Robin, Gabi

There's more but that's what comes to mind

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I really love Pietro even though a lot of people think he is ugly because he looks like a clown.

Edit:
I forgot to add this but I also really love Derwin. He's my nerdy little duckling :D

Last edited:
I think the only mouse character I really like is Broccolo~He is so damn adorable! His name is like Broccoli but he's blue XD
I also really like Rasher, along with Agnes, Gala, and Hugh
I also find Bertha super interesting and I've got a soft spot for Rizzo~
Are chickens not very liked? Cause ken and Plucky are so cute to me.

i am SO WEAK for the alligators. they are all so cute, even sly and alli, i really hope more come in switch!
pironkon is probably one of my favorite villagers, if he were in new leaf he'd be at least a #3 dreamie for certain. i will forever be salty he wasn't in welcome amiibo
Pironcon.png
other than the alligators, i love cube, camofrog, cousteau, drift, jeremiah, all of the chickens, and olaf. i actually have olaf's card as well! if my town wasn't already pretty much filled with dreamies and villagers i'm planning on auctioning off due to popularity, i'd definitely scan him and put him in

There's a few that I like that could be considered "ugly." I've wanted Katt in my New Leaf town for forever. Recently I've fallen in love with Tabby as well. For whatever reason, I also really like Cobb. At least obtaining villagers won't be too expensive for me I guess.

Rizzo. He moved randomly to my town and I started liking him even though I'd say he's a bit ugly.

i think Timbra is an ''ugly'' one that i like

Back