• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

that empty moment when you finished a good RPG...

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
soo...i finished Dragon Age: Inquisition and the whole DLCs and lets just say im feeling so empty now. i spent a lot of time playing this masterpiece and now its all over like what is like right now? anyone know what im talking bout?

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway, anyone knows a good RPG similar to DAI? dont suggest Witcher 3 because I finished that game already. something fantasy and set in the middle ages.

I love the DA games and enjoyed playing through them and all the DLC's :). I think Origins and it's DLC will always be my favourite though. It's always sad to finish a game but it's not the end for DA, I believe the next one may be set in Tevinter which would be epic.

12552812_1004644262910200_7027252296136491629_n.jpg

I felt the same way after finishing DA:I. I spent 10 minutes searching my bookface timeline to find this meme just for it. /pride

For more things that should provide a similar feels in terms of combat, and that feeling of emptiness at the end, might I suggest;

Grim Dawn *
Divinity: Original Sin
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing -- bonus points, it's a trilogy
Viktor Vran

* They're all fantasy and lore-y and beautiful, but GD is probably less medieval and more... eh. how to describe it even. I guess it's kinda post-apocalyptic; still all fantasy and paranormal, everything's just ruined and run down. And darker. A lot darker. But hey, worth looking into! :3

ETA: there's also Pillars of Eternity, it's a bit slower-paced than the rest, in terms of combat. Though if you're looking to get caught up in the world, the lore, and the characters.. look no further. lol
It also probably has the lowest PC requirements, assuming it doesn't have a console version. I did not take into account whether you were on PC or Xbone/PS4, or all 3 for all I know =p
Of the previously mentioned, the only one I'm familiar with having a console version is Divinity. They should all be fairly low-spec on PC, though. ARPGs are usually low on graphics requirements.

Last edited:
I haven't massively enjoyed an RPG game since red dead redemption and oblivion. Probably elder skyrim too but that wasn't my favourite really.
Have you tried dark souls? That's pretty good. I can't remember the name of one I used to play, it was an 18 rated and this guy has to defeat some sort of alien type creatures. It's a pretty creepy game and I really enjoyed that. Bioshock was always favourite of mine, have you played that? It's also pretty creepy

Back