• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Test video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Dragon Tokens
Hey, my mother miraculously bought a handheld video camera when we were down here (I forgot my camera), so I went out and shot some video at the beach. I then proceeded to edit it in Final Cut Pro, which was difficult, but it gave me a better project in the end. The resulting video is a short test.

Be warned, though; this is the kind of video David had a boner for. So you may not 'understand' its 'meaning', but it's just a test for myself to work with the new editing program and work with timing to music. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mYqQC6YA5ZY

Oh, and if you really want to be awesome, go and comment and thumbs up and subscribe and all that jolly stuff.

coffeebean! said:
So you name it Ocean Breathes Salty and use Little Motel? Nice.

Pretty cool though.
Haha, yeah. I originally wanted to use the song Ocean Breathes Salty, so that's what I saved it as, but in the end, the mood didn't fit.

I didn't feel anything for it, don't get me wrong it's nice. Keep it up though.

so you were just dicking around with the camera, yeah?

would've been nicer if it was a little longer, and audio editing would be cool to mess around with if you haven't done that kinda thing before. never hurts to try, i guess/right?

i lol'd at the by fabio watermark/text at the end

Also, since I *censored.3.0*ed up the aspect ratio and *censored.2.0* last time, here is another quick test video, with the proper look. Really digging how this will make my future stuff look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back