Temple of Time Fourms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link1704

Bells
I just started my new forums. And If anyone here that is responsible and wants to MODerate or become a sage and kinda help things out, please PM me. I am an affilacate of these boards so you will always be by friends. If you up to the offer, please PM me.

[quote="] I just started my new forums. And If anyone here that is responsible and wants to MODerate or become a sage and kinda help things out, please PM me. I am an affilacate of these boards so you will always be by friends. If you up to the offer, please PM me. [/quote]
I saw your logo; might join

I might edventually.

But everyone wants me to be an Admin or Mod at there forum so I wont be on much. BULERIAS knows. Right?

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I might edventually.

But everyone wants me to be an Admin or Mod at there forum so I wont be on much. BULERIAS knows. Right?

:D

That's not funny. You hardly come to my forums. I'm here almost all day, and it wouldn't hurt if you visited my forums for al least an hour.

[quote="] I don't mean you specifically, I mean anyone. Mabey TYoshi. Tyoshi do you think you're up to it. [/quote]
boy this is akword... TYOSHI suddenly disapeard.

:( Then SmartTech... Im telling you: The Last Tree Curse. Who will be next? *looks at BULERIAS and BASTOISE* jk :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
[quote="] I don't mean you specifically, I mean anyone. Mabey TYoshi. Tyoshi do you think you're up to it.
boy this is akword... TYOSHI suddenly disapeard.

:( Then SmartTech... Im telling you: The Last Tree Curse. Who will be next? *looks at BULERIAS and BASTOISE* jk :lol: [/quote]
I'm not going anywhere, and I know you said j/k

i might come.
But you know what I seem to be the only sage around now...
I think the curse is going to get me next!!!
HELP ME!

:eek:

SPORGE27 said:
i might come.
But you know what I seem to be the only sage around now...
I think the curse is going to get me next!!!
HELP ME!

:eek:

:unsure:

Sorry, I tried getting on but it ran slow for me.
i guess I'm not going to be there after all.

Oldest thread to not be locked. And am I the only one seeing I&#39 everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back