• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Aaaa yeah there was a surprising turn-out for full-bodies today 0.0 Depending on what you wanted I could make an exception and wait-list you, if you'd like. X3

Aw ;-; I wanted a chibi of my mayor Delphine with Ankha and Lucky but I see you already have tons of orders so I'll wait and lurk for a spot *-* <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE BREH

TYSSSSSSSM!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh geez... Thank you so much!

One thing.... Would you mind terribly making Lindsay's top look lacy? o_O I hope it's not too much to ask... If it's too much work don't worry about it.

bruhhh sparkanine look what you've done x'D
That's not too much to ask at all~ Here it is, but I haven't practiced lace very much so lmk if it looks ok. x)

>W<! Your thread is back where it's supposed to be at 5*! <3 Much love, keep up the great work!

; w; thank you <33 hopefully yours gets back where it ought to be too!

Don't feel guilty for that ? You were tired, right? It's your shop, you shouldn't be feel obliged to open slots if you don't want to c: Also, that would be great, thank you so much! ^^ And yeah, I was thinking of comissioning you to draw Mukuro :D Thank you for saying such nice things about my OC~ :3

Aww tysm ~ And no problem, your characters look really cool ^^ I also enjoyed reading their biographies heh

Aw ;-; I wanted a chibi of my mayor Delphine with Ankha and Lucky but I see you already have tons of orders so I'll wait and lurk for a spot *-* <3

Ooo that should be cute :> And all right sure thing. :lemon:

@Kairi-Kitten

due to an error on my part there is no background o o if you want one tho I can add one :> I'm also not sure if I made her pants 'puffy' enough, so let me know if you want any changes!

TysSSSSSsssSSSsssSsssSSSSSSSSsSSSSSSM!!

You're welcome! lol
Thanks for commissioning me again ^_^

A year later I reply whoops sorry ;n;

Uh would you draw a full body for 300tbt?

No worries :p And I could do that depending on how complex the character is x)

You're pretty proud that I imprinted brah into you, if I do say so myself, brah.
And woah you get done with these pretty quick. Two full bodies in a day?

123-clapping-hands-sign.png

Last edited:
H'omg, she looks so niiiiiiiiiice~! *Q*

Wahhh thank you c': I wish they wouldn't get so small when I exported them but o well
I did a sketch of your guineas too but now idk if I like it so I might start over huahuehahahooo

You're pretty proud that I imprinted brah into you, if I do say so myself, brah.
And woah you get done with these pretty quick. Two full bodies in a day?

It's one of those things that never goes out of style, bruh. Actually I was visiting my brother's town the other day and he had Kid Cat saying 'breh' lol
And alas such swiftness is beyond me; Hidden Owl's drawing was done last night, the post today was a minor revision. :} Now that I'm at the villager pic I will become like the noble garden snail.

It's one of those things that never goes out of style, bruh. Actually I was visiting my brother's town the other day and he had Kid Cat saying 'breh' lol
And alas such swiftness is beyond me; Hidden Owl's drawing was done last night, the post today was a minor revision. :} Now that I'm at the villager pic I will become like the noble garden snail.
Your brother was raised well, girl.
And even though the original was posted in the bright wee hours, I'm counting it because I'm one of those people that occasionally go "why are you saying 'Saturday' when it is Saturday lel" when it's past 12 AM.
And aw I know you can do it brah!

Last edited:
@Kairi-Kitten

due to an error on my part there is no background o o if you want one tho I can add one :> I'm also not sure if I made her pants 'puffy' enough, so let me know if you want any changes!

You're welcome! lol
Thanks for commissioning me again ^_^

No worries :p And I could do that depending on how complex the character is x)

HDHHDSAHDKSAJHKJSADH☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆Uwahhhhhhh this is EXACTLY her uwah<3 Thank you so much:D I LUFFS her<3

Wahhh thank you c': I wish they wouldn't get so small when I exported them but o well
I did a sketch of your guineas too but now idk if I like it so I might start over huahuehahahooo

Aww, why does Colors 3D gotta have size limitations? D; Have you considered getting a tablet?

*legasp* YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED ON THEM?! *U* Omigosh, I can imagine the countless ways you'd make 'em look sexy, cute, and handsome! lololol <333 I'll try to have your pic done sometime this week. Got into a car wreck last Friday, so I haven't found much time to draw. Boo-hoo-hoo. So much stuff to do! T___T

@Pengutango

No one would believe that took me five hours. xD Definitely the best villager pic I've ever done tho, and it was a really fun thing to work on! :D I was gonna save a version without the confetti (and possibly the feathers too idk) but I pushed my DS to its blinking light so any changes you might want I'll have to do tomorrow. cx

Click for full size ofc *throws photobucket in the trash*

Also you can watch me draw it >here< if you wanna

Drift's catchphrase is Brah.

drift sounds p cool :cool:

Your brother was raised well, girl.
And even though the original was posted in the bright wee hours, I'm counting it because I'm one of those people that occasionally go "why are you saying 'Saturday' when it is Saturday lel" when it's past 12 AM.
And aw I know you can do it brah!

lol i do that too, I get confused about days tho. ; ~;
Thanks brah, I'm pulling through with your support. B)

HDHHDSAHDKSAJHKJSADH☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆Uwahhhhhhh this is EXACTLY her uwah<3 Thank you so much:D I LUFFS her<3

:blush: Awesome, you're welcome! I'm glad you like it.<3

Aww, why does Colors 3D gotta have size limitations? D; Have you considered getting a tablet?

*legasp* YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED ON THEM?! *U* Omigosh, I can imagine the countless ways you'd make 'em look sexy, cute, and handsome! lololol <333 I'll try to have your pic done sometime this week. Got into a car wreck last Friday, so I haven't found much time to draw. Boo-hoo-hoo. So much stuff to do! T___T

Indeed I have, and I've finally got some money saved up again so I may be buying one soon? however now I'm left on a decision of which tablet I should start with (since I probably shouldn't get the 250$ one right off the bat lol). I also finally found an art program which works on Mac - "Inkscape" - but idk how good it is yet because I still haven't figure out how to use it haha So it's gonna be a long process for me to experience real digital art. ; ;

Don't worry I'm working on it really slowly! xD I figured you'd have lots of other stuff on your plate so no rush. But you got into a car wreck? O_O I hope you didn't get hurt. ;n;

lol i do that too, I get confused about days tho. ; ~;
Thanks brah, I'm pulling through with your support. B)
Tht happens all the time and it messes up the act and that means I don't get that "god dammit" reaction from the other person lmao.

And yeah I know you can do it! I would bring a cheer squad but that would be noisy. And holy hell that art piece for Pengu is so cute whyyy.

@Pengutango

No one would believe that took me five hours. xD Definitely the best villager pic I've ever done tho, and it was a really fun thing to work on! :D I was gonna save a version without the confetti (and possibly the feathers too idk) but I pushed my DS to its blinking light so any changes you might want I'll have to do tomorrow. cx

Click for full size ofc *throws photobucket in the trash*

Also you can watch me draw it >here< if you wanna

OMG!!! That looks... AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :D

It came out great and I'm very glad that you had fun doing it! <3 Nah, no need to save ones without the confetti or feathers. I feel like it'd look odd without it. Thanks so much again and will send you the 2nd half of the payment shortly. :)

@Noodles_

I wasn't sure about the boots, if they - or anything else - ought to be changed just lmk :> also this is the second time I've screwed up and left out the background so if you want one I can add it. ^^'

DUUUUUUUDE PENGU'S LUCKY

That is sooo good

thank you! ; w; I'm getting more confident about drawing the villagers. But def only gonna do like maybe one more villager pic? can't be getting too confident. :cool: lol

Tht happens all the time and it messes up the act and that means I don't get that "god dammit" reaction from the other person lmao.

And yeah I know you can do it! I would bring a cheer squad but that would be noisy. And holy hell that art piece for Pengu is so cute whyyy.

you're the only cheer squad i need bb
Now I get to draw you huehuehue I need to stop messing up the sketches psshhh
and thank you cx

OMG!!! That looks... AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :D

It came out great and I'm very glad that you had fun doing it! <3 Nah, no need to save ones without the confetti or feathers. I feel like it'd look odd without it. Thanks so much again and will send you the 2nd half of the payment shortly. :)

xD I guess it would look odd without the feathers, wouldn't it. Thank you for commissioning me! c': (and pointing out the error on peanut ehehehe)

Back