• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Wow~ The one for The Hidden Owl is really nice! All the winter time feels <3

oh WOW! owls is GORGEOUS!!! im so jealous omfg i wish i could draw like you QQ
you did a splendid job!! as always qvq you outdo yourself every single time <3333 MAGNIFIQUE~!

also dont stress yourself out because of me DD: im so sorry omg,,,,,,, rip

Whee~ more winter pics!! :D Haha, but seriously, hope your touchscreen doesn't die thanks to mine and The Hidden Owl's requests. XD I dunno about them, but got just summer to go and all 4 seasons will be complete! I have a few ideas for that one and I can't wait to see what comes out with that when you open up for slots again~

Great job, Zane! It still amazes me what you can do with art on the lil 3DS screen. <3

Wow~ The one for The Hidden Owl is really nice! All the winter time feels <3

Ahh thank you! :') And yeah, doing these holiday pics is getting me in the spirit lol too bad it's still October.

oh WOW! owls is GORGEOUS!!! im so jealous omfg i wish i could draw like you QQ
you did a splendid job!! as always qvq you outdo yourself every single time <3333 MAGNIFIQUE~!

also dont stress yourself out because of me DD: im so sorry omg,,,,,,, rip

omg what the heck are u talking about you're like 50 levels higher than me
tumblr_m9gcy6mxn61qzckow.gif

tysm awww ;v;
And nooo not at all!! This is good practice, maybe one day I'll be able to make fan art xD And according to you I'm not as bad at canon characters as I think I am so maybe it's all psychological. ;A; Anyway I think I've finally gotten around it this time so progress on yours is now going smoothly.~

sly edit.
you have to stalk something in order to see it guys b)
it's so cute wtf

huehuehue i forgot to reply oops lol
omg shhh lmao

Whee~ more winter pics!! :D Haha, but seriously, hope your touchscreen doesn't die thanks to mine and The Hidden Owl's requests. XD I dunno about them, but got just summer to go and all 4 seasons will be complete! I have a few ideas for that one and I can't wait to see what comes out with that when you open up for slots again~

Great job, Zane! It still amazes me what you can do with art on the lil 3DS screen. <3

wahhh thank you :') yeah my touchscreen is holding up pretty good lol I forgot to reply to your vm before I think, but I meant to say I would hear your ideas for the summer one on a train, I would hear them on a plane, I would hear them here or there I would hear them anywhere :p
every time I see one of my arts in your sig I get so excited lol I think I've seen all of them at this point at least once! Also, your summer drawing might be the last town pic I do, as much as I love them they just take soo much time :X

Unrelated to anything but my brother is chopping an onion in the kitchen right now and omg my EYES T~T

Last edited:
im not even 1 level higher than u shut ur face

???? youre not even remotely bad at canon characters omg im so confused where is this coming from /hoards pumpki art >m>

wahhh thank you :') yeah my touchscreen is holding up pretty good lol I forgot to reply to your vm before I think, but I meant to say I would hear your ideas for the summer one on a train, I would hear them on a plane, I would hear them here or there I would hear them anywhere :p
every time I see one of my arts in your sig I get so excited lol I think I've seen all of them at this point at least once! Also, your summer drawing might be the last town pic I do, as much as I love them they just take soo much time :X

Haha, yeah, it's VERY rare that I'm straight up unhappy with a pic I get from someone, so why not and showcase them all. It's all randomized, but every one shows up at one point or another. And cool. I'll PM you them shortly so I can get your 2 cents on 'em.

Totally not surprised by that at all. Will be honored to be the last full town pic like this you'll be doing, if you do decide to stop doing them. ;D

Back