• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Yeah since yours is the only villager pic so far I might take a few more slots this time hahah x3
And that's a sweet idea, I've never drawn festivale stuff before even tho the animals are so cute with the feathers on. ; -; Should they be wearing festivale tanks or their default clothes?

Haha, whatever floats your boat and as long as you can handle it. Don't overwork yourself. <3 Not everyday someone requests a whole town pic of villagers during Festivale. And to your question, Festivale Tanks please. And OMG!! I know!! The feathers are super cute! :) And when should I send you payment?

Last edited:
Awh okay ): poor izaya left all undrawn- who am I kidding I draw him all the time pfff

No but is there any chance I could pop in and get an oc drawn? Or is it to late?

@MC4Pros

here you go c:

lol that feel
I'm trying not to let hzl be the death of me but it's a losing battle. :p

oooo what kind of idea >:D

I always think it's gonna be easier than it is just 'cause the animals are tiny ehehe
and yes I believe I could be persuaded with that x'D Since I'm really tempted to get the avatar width expansion thing for the shop lately.

anyway that's all my last round of requests done so there's no excuse anymore :p Opening for a bit, although unless the dam on this headache stops threatening to burst I might not get started on anything today.

ADORABLE~! :3 Thank you! <3 Sending TBTB~

updated the first post, my ds is charging though so I'm forced to take a break lol

Haha, whatever floats your boat and as long as you can handle it. Don't overwork yourself. <3 Not everyday someone requests a whole town pic of villagers during Festivale. And to your question, Festivale Tanks please. And OMG!! I know!! The feathers are super cute! :) And when should I send you payment?

Haha it certainly isn't =P And all right I shall make a note of it.~ You can pay me after I finish or any time before I don't really mind
yeah I wish the mayors could get the different colored feathers instead of just the pink one xp

hwat
You make me blush. :blush:

you make me blush too breh, with ur kind words and such :blush:

Oh no, did I miss the open slots? ;A; *cries*

Aaaa yeah there was a surprising turn-out for full-bodies today 0.0 Depending on what you wanted I could make an exception and wait-list you, if you'd like. X3

Awh okay ): poor izaya left all undrawn- who am I kidding I draw him all the time pfff

No but is there any chance I could pop in and get an oc drawn? Or is it to late?

I guess since you originally posted before I closed I could waitlist you also, if that's all right with you! (Although it'll probs take me a few days to get down to your request.)

edit: this place is full of ninjas i s2g XD

ADORABLE~! :3 Thank you! <3 Sending TBTB~
You're welcome, I'm glad you like it! :3 Thank you for commissioning me!

Last edited:
Ah, missed slots again :p You always open at what's like, 5am, my time ;~;

Oh nooo D: i hate when timezones get in my way ; o; (I was gonna reopen last night but 2 lazy). You'll make it next time, I'm sure of it. X3

Yeah, I was lurking (like a creep) last night c: That's around the afternoon for me, so I'm hoping you open around that time next time :>

Haha it certainly isn't =P And all right I shall make a note of it.~ You can pay me after I finish or any time before I don't really mind
yeah I wish the mayors could get the different colored feathers instead of just the pink one xp

Okie dokes. I'll do half now, half when it's completed, so you'll get some bells from me shortly. And yeah, I was really bummed out when I found out that the mayor can only get pink. Laaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeee~ D: ......and I don't really like pink either.... XP

You too breh. You hit me in the honey nut feelios.

BREH

Yeah, I was lurking (like a creep) last night c: That's around the afternoon for me, so I'm hoping you open around that time next time :>

lol aww now I feel guilty T T well i'll try to save a spot for you once I'm freed up again, especially if you want me to draw your awesome narwhal <3

Ah yeah I would love to be on the wait list~ Thanks so much!! :)

sure, what was your request / offer? xD

WHO GAVE ZANE'S THREAD 4 STARS?! SHOW YOURSELF! D<

eheheh it was actually at 3 earlier, I don't know what happened xp

I say someone who got mad that they didn't get a slot, but who knows... D: Rated the thread 5, so hopefully it'll go back to five. :)

Awh hopefully that's not what it was, I'd feel bad. XP Although I'm not sure what about my current business practices could rate a three, but if it's something really horrendous I'd rather it be brought to my attention than manifest into a thread rating which doesn't really tell me anything except that someone potentially has a problem with me.
And you were the one who saved me from the 3? :'3 Thank you hehe I wouldn't even mind it, but someone looking at it might get the impression that I'm shady or rude. D:

BUT if the rating was just a comment on my art, well, three outta five ain't bad. ♫

Anywho the first post is once again up-to-date, I thank you all for commissioning me c': I drank a huge cappuccino in the afternoon so there's a chance I might be up late enough to finish The Hidden Owl's pic - basically down to coloring/shading the clothes whoo

@The Hidden Owl -

here you go c: i'm a bit tired so I can't tell if it's showing up properly (it seems to be) but if not, same drill as last time to get the full size heh Please advise me of any changes you might want!

Haters are just jelly 'cause you're all aces ;)

excuse me u are the ace u are the whole deck ∩(︶▽︶)∩

lol aww now I feel guilty T T well i'll try to save a spot for you once I'm freed up again, especially if you want me to draw your awesome narwhal

Don't feel guilty for that ? You were tired, right? It's your shop, you shouldn't be feel obliged to open slots if you don't want to c: Also, that would be great, thank you so much! ^^ And yeah, I was thinking of comissioning you to draw Mukuro :D Thank you for saying such nice things about my OC~ :3

@The Hidden Owl -

here you go c: i'm a bit tired so I can't tell if it's showing up properly (it seems to be) but if not, same drill as last time to get the full size heh Please advise me of any changes you might want!

excuse me u are the ace u are the whole deck ∩(︶▽︶)∩

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE BREH

TYSSSSSSSM!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh geez... Thank you so much!

One thing.... Would you mind terribly making Lindsay's top look lacy? o_O I hope it's not too much to ask... If it's too much work don't worry about it.

Back