• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

I was reading a thread on the Steam forums concerning this a moment ago, and someone presented a theory concerning the new soldier... laser... thinger. Basically, as with the Tomislav, Steam releases an OP weapon that everyone wants so that there is a rush to the store to buy it. Then, a few weeks later they release an update that nerfs it to hell. It's so brilliant. THINK OF THE MONEY THAT CAN BE MADE.

This is very true with League of Legends as well.

WOO! I finally finished! I now own every weapon on the game, minus the saxxy and golden wrench! Ahh, feels good...

collecting all the weapons never ends.

there will be a new set by the end of this week.

i call.

3633848794_1c53c6f99d.jpg

WOO! I finally finished! I now own every weapon on the game, minus the saxxy and golden wrench! Ahh, feels good...

Congratulations! That means you can give me every weapon you get in a drop from now on, right? Right?

What is this, like the 3rd update where the only MAJOR thing was new promos? Not like hating on valve for wanting to help other games but...c'mon..I'd be fine with just like occasional bug fix updates...Just I think there are a BIT too many promos...

i assume you're talking about this.

why fallout, why skyrim, why everything (except quakecon, makes sense with tf classic and all)

am i missing something big, here? bethesda = quake or something?

Back