• Current Championship Time (EDT)
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Cheer Creations - Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @KittenNoir!

This is such a cute litte poem! Unfortunately, it doesn't meet the requirements for a haiku (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) and any other poem has to be at least 3 stanzas. You still have about 24 hours to update your submission. Please notify me if you edit your original post so I don't miss it.
@LadyDestani I have just edited my original post 😊

drew a simple squirtle leading team one to victory
Squirtle_Squad.png

This victory is for Yoshi,
This contest is for his island,
It’s a game between you and me,
And a game this trophy will land.

Keep it up, Yoshi Islanders,
You can win it all this contest,
That trophy with all the ganders,
It is yours if you do not rest.

Finish the race first in your kart,
Be found last when hiding in town,
You should show all of us your part,
And this way, you won’t let us down.

cheer 1.jpg

I used room sketch to make a Ha-cha room! Tried to make it bright pink, I used the peach rug, the boxing corner where Peach can practise Ha-cha-ing for her Smash tournaments! I also added the blue egg surrounded by gold for her earrings and gem on her dress, her birthday cake, and golden butterflies because of a mirror she was apparently meant to be in before they forgot to include her.

In going with my flag submission... I made a really not good mashup of the Yoshi's Island and Animal Crossing theme songs. I didn't have a lot of hope for it in the first place but I thought mayyybe I could salvage something lol. I couldn't include my name using this tool* so I hope it is OK as an audio/visual submission.

*literally anything you make with beepbox will only save the notes and stuff, there's no name data attached...

Here's a haiku!

Team 1, yeah that's us!
Rain Dance, Water Gun, Shell Smash!
The Squirtle Squad is Here!

Post automatically merged:

And here's my visual cheer as well! It's my new outfit for the Squirtle Squad!

2024052213013900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

[Edit] Here's a proof image! I can't believe I forgot!! Hopefully it's ok this picture is from when I was on Pyoopi's Island for Hide and Seek earlier! Duster and all!! (it is very important)
2024052211394700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back