Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Lemon tea

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Another tea (please specify)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Coffee

Votes: 24 46.2%

• Total voters
Although a cup of hot tea can be very refreshing, if I had to pick, I would choose coffee in a heartbeat. I love the taste, smell, and energy rush from coffee; early in the morning, nothing helps me start my day better than the black goodness.

Don't get me wrong, I also love tea, but you can't get the same energy rush. Also, when I drink herbal tea(my favorite) in the mornings, it makes me very nauseous :(

I totally live off on coffee. Black, to be precise. Though, I appreciate peppermint, milk, and earl grey tea sometimes.

I like both tea and coffee but I am also very particular about brewing my tea so I'd probably go with tea the way I make it.

Tea > coffee in all ways. Im sorry I just prefer not to die from bitterness coffee has.

I love herbal tea so much, especially when I have sore throats it actually helps a lot. My favorite kind of tea is called "Sleepytime Tea" which is made by Celestial Seasonings, but peppermint tea is also another favorite of mine. Now I want tea, lol

I've never had a tea that I've enjoyed besides boba and chai. I keep trying to force myself to enjoy it, but alas.... I don't even like sweet teas.

I only have coffee in a pinch, because its like a Cursed Elixir to me, it makes me really productive but really messes with my anxiety and upsets my stomach

All of every tea
+
Coffee

Except I put so much creamer in my coffee that it basically isn't coffee anymore

Also, coffee make me extremely jittery and nauseous and I usually have to lie down from 5 - 15 minutes the make the nausea go away.

Last edited:
I chose coffee but in all honesty they both taste really bad to me. Coffee can taste good if i drown it in sugar, but tea is just really weird flavored water to me and i really dislike it.

Last edited:
I love both, but if I had to choose one to drink for the rest of my days, it'd be tea. Because I find that some teas can be made to be similar to coffee drinks when mixed with milk and such, while coffee is always coffee.

I've been dealing with chronic illness for the last year, and I've been on different medications to ease the symptoms, but the only thing that actually made me feel any better was chamomile tea, so it's won me over. Coffee, on the other hand, makes me feel like a garbage can, but I do enjoy the taste.

I kinda messed up and only clicked on my favourite teas and didn't include coffee, but it depends. I like iced coffee best, but honestly, if it's just regular coffee, I'd probably prefer blueberry tea.

Either, depending on the day and how I feel. But lately it's been mostly coffee, hot or cold. I even do decaf sometimes. :>

Back