TBT's Season of Giving 2020 Gifts Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: I have dix snowflakes left. Should I go ahead and purchase raffle tix, or is there going to be a chance to earn four more before the event is over? Appreciate the bonus snowflake that was posted last night!
There will be no further opportunities to earn snowflakes. Please spend them as soon as possible. :)

They're so cute! Thanks for the amazing event 🙂
The big Snowflake Raffle Ticket that we won during the calender, will the winners from that raffle also be revealed on new year's eve?

Has that one free snowflake notice for the Snowflake/Coal Raffle occurred as of yet? Wanted to confirm whether it was still coming or if I missed it.

Not that there's likely any chance that I'd win anyhow if others are investing like dozens of snowflakes against my one, but hey.

Also if it hasn't, no rush, just sorta antsy. :p

Last edited:
Has that one free snowflake notice for the Snowflake/Coal Raffle occurred as of yet? Wanted to confirm whether it was still coming or if I missed it.

Not that there's likely any chance that I'd win anyhow if others are investing like dozens of snowflakes against my one, but hey.

Also if it hasn't, no rush, just sorta antsy. :p
The link for the free snowflake is in the notice banner (you may have dismissed this already) as well as in the first post of this thread. Alternatively, you can click here to redeem it. ❄

Thank you so much TBT Staff for such a fun Holiday event!!!! I had so much fun and the new collectibles are SPOT ON FanTABulous!!!

I adore the tricolored background! I think it’s so cute! All of the collectibles are so adorable! Thank you staff for this wonderful event and giving to wonderful charities!

Loving the stocking and robot, all of the new collectibles are so cute! Thank you also for the extra snowflake ❄️

when the Christmas lights disappear will there be a way to still check out the messages on the ones we sent, and the ones we received?
(i've always enjoyed looking back at the messages from prior Christmas events)

or is there just no way to do this in TBT 3.0?
(iirc the collectible messages remained in our items log in TBT 2.0, so that you could still see them even if you no longer had the collectible in your inventory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back