• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for brightening up my Christmas, it really did make the season feel a lot more festive for me :) and also, thanks for the two winner places! I'm flattered :D and really glad you like my work!

Here's hoping 2021 will be a better year for all of us, happy new year TBT!

thanks to all the staff for running this event, it was absolutely wonderful

Many thanks for such a fun and festive event! You all are so creative and the ornament announcements are amazing. Thanks for all you do.

Thank you so much staff for yet another great event! I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into these and it's always fun to take apart in them. 💕 This is technically the first Christmas/Winter Holiday event I've participated in, as I've missed the previous years/was barely active (like fr I have some winter mittens and one jingle doll which I literally can't remember how I got lol, it's been too long 😂). I'm honestly very on and off with TBT, but I had so much fun with the 2020 fair that I told myself I had to stay active for future events, and I'm glad I've been around for each one so far! I'm also super honoured to be nominated staff favourite twice! I'm glad that my Julian ornament and sig/avi entries were worthy enough. 🥺

Congrats to the other winners as well! I see a lot of my favourites made it in and they definitely deserve it. Happy New Years (Eve) everyone! :giggle:💜

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you to all of the staff who helped out with this event! :)

On another note, I wanted to mention that I've matched the TBT charity donation total to a Canadian charity doubling it. Happy New Year everyone!

tbtdonation.png

Congrats to all the winners, everyone did fantasically and everything looked all so beautiful~! And thank you for the staff, the amount of work they did for this event was SO AMAZING, it really put me into good spirit this year.

Question, how long will the fireworks be up in the shop? It looks so beautiful!

It has been said a dozen times over already, but I just wanted to thank the staff for everything they did for this community this year. Let's face it, 2020 was absolute garbage around the world, but these forums offered a fantastic distraction and perfect escape to get away from what was happening outside all our doors.
Finishing the year off by donating to those in need...it was nice to go out on a high note.
I've never been more proud to be a member of this community.
Thank you to every one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back