• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i may stop hunting soon, once the 3 eggs get distributed i'll have enough for my melody egg and i'll be happy @__@

I wonder if there will be any bonus eggs/clues this year? If I remember correctly that's happened a couple times in the past.

I literally need just one more egg for the my melody egg!! im going crazy

I wonder if there will be any bonus eggs/clues this year? If I remember correctly that's happened a couple times in the past.

I literally need just one more egg for the my melody egg!! im going crazy
From what I recall that only happened when the golden egg wasn’t claimed for the last clue

Ah, I just found one egg while looking for another. Staff, you guys are very clever! Can’t wait to see what obvious location the other eggs where hiding. I’m sure there will be quite a few facepalms. Good luck to everyone still hunting!

What time will the restock be tonight? 10pm edt is 3am my time and I’m scared I’ll miss my chance at snagging a daisy egg :v

If I’ve done my math correctly, the participation prize distribution matches up with the restock, right?

Edit: Yes it does. Hoping to snag a squid egg!

Last edited:
Meh, I really wanted a My Melody Egg to go between my 4 other eggs, but after searching pretty much nonstop for 2 days straight I have to give up. 3 eggs is what I would need, but I just can't find any anymore and my eyes are too tired now anyways :(

There will likely be a few more small ones. The shop will remain open after the event ends to give more time to spend eggs.
Could I uh....... gently suggest that a limited stock/restock model is dropped for future egg hunts as it kinda puts the additional stress of catching a collectible when it's restocked so people can't just focus on/enjoy the egg hunt itself ;www; <3 Also folks not feeling able to take time out/breaks when feeling overwhelmed by the hunt itself as there's a pressure to keep refreshing the shop.
I appreciate all you do but I think this current model makes some folks (including me) really anxious in a way that subtracts from the fun - especially as the limited/hard to obtain currency already limits how many collectibles will enter circulation. (Would be happy to discuss elsewhere if this is off topic)
edit: sorry if i make no sense, am having a rough flare up recently ;w;

Last edited:
Could I uh....... gently suggest that a limited stock/restock model is dropped for future egg hunts as it kinda puts the additional stress onto a collectible of being available for restocks so people can't just focus on/enjoy the egg hunt itself ;www; <3 I appreciate all you do but I think this current model makes some folks (including me) really anxious in a way that subtracts from the fun. (Would be happy to discuss elsewhere if this if off topic)
I agree, even with the big restock im genuinely afraid that i wont get the eggie I want before it all gets snatched up 😔

I have 2 eggs and they're both whispering in my ear to find one more and exchange it for another daisy egg XO but I don't know if I can, it seems like a waste if I don't use them 😭

I'm happy with what I've got now, this is the very first Easter hunt I've participated in and so I've become obsessed with getting at least one of each egg collectible EEEEEeeeeeeee

If I find two more eggs, then I can get a my melody egg during the restock. But my brain is so fried that I can’t even figure out the most basic of clues😭 16/25 ain’t bad I suppose!

The hardest part about the egg hunt isn’t even the clues, it’s catching the restocks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back